UTC Aerospace Systems will exhibit its diverse lineup of advanced rotorcraft technologies and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services at this year’s Heli-Expo (booth 5437). Heli-Expo 2015 will be held in Orlando, Florida on March 3-5 at the Orange County Convention Center. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Among UTC Aerospace Systems’ wide array of rotorcraft products is the TASE500 camera imaging system from Cloud Cap Technology. The TASE500 features high definition video, day and night, enabling advanced post processing with no compression artifacts. Utilizing a fourth generation HD midwave infrared (MWIR) imager, the TASE500 provides superior IR imaging at long ranges, with the lowest size, weight and power (SWaP) of payloads in its class.
UTC Aerospace Systems will also exhibit its line of advanced fuel injection capabilities, rescue hoists, WINSLOW life rafts, main rotor actuators, electronic flight bags, health and usage management systems (HUMS) and power transmission products. Representatives from all product lines on display will be available throughout the show to answer technical questions.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, provides high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for 4 UH-60M
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024