Vector Aerospace Corporation (Vector Aerospace), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (HS-NA) with the assistance of their local representatives, Naher Trading, has signed a contract to provide the Colombian Air Force with Pratt & Whitney PT6T and JT15D engine MRO support over the next three and a half years.
“We are pleased to sign this MRO agreement and look forward to supporting the Colombian Air Force with high quality MRO services through our best in class customer service team for both fixed-wing and rotor-wing fleet requirements,” says Chris McDowell, vp sales and marketing at Vector HS-NA. “This agreement is another example of Vector Aerospace’s broad range of engine MRO capabilities with the ability to support not only our commercial operators but that of military operators which require dependable and reliable MRO services.”
Vector Aerospace is a fully-authorized Pratt & Whitney Canada Distributor & Designated Overhaul Facility (DDOF) for the complete range of PT6A, PT6T and JT15D series engines and Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) for PW305A, PW305B, PW306A, PW306C, PW307A, PW308A, PW308C and PW100 series engines, including the PW150A.
“We are pleased with our decision to select Vector Aerospace as our Pratt & Whitney engine MRO provider for both our fixed and rotor-wing Pratt & Whitney PT6T & JT15D engine requirements,” said Chief of Logistics Brigadier General Jose Francisco Forero Montealegre. “The Colombian Air Force requires prompt, efficient and high quality service and we are confident that Vector Aerospace will provide this service for us over the next three and a half years.”
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky. Its capabilities include major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, full-service avionics capability including aircraft rewiring, as well as mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace serves commercial and military customers in supporting gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector Aerospace’s 2,700 employees act with integrity in setting the standard of customer service.
More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC
- Student pilot disputes NTSB report
- New rules for helicopter flights in the Everest region
- EHang Further Rebuts Short-Seller’s Allegations Concerning its Relationship with Kunxiang
- Minot AFB already preparing for MH-139A Grey Wolf
- Indonesian Army receive second Bell 412EPI
- Irish Community Rapid Response Air Ambulance reports 2020 stats
- EHang Wins Urban Air Mobility Call from Paris
- Gulf Med Aviation Services to invest in MRO training
- WAI receives $250,000 grant to fund additional scholarships
- Sloane Helicopters ranked in top 40 UK private companies for international sales growth
- Strategic New Appointments At Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Kuwait of AH-64E Apache
- EHang Joins EU GOF 2.0 Research Project