ARGUS International, Inc. (ARGUS) is pleased to announce that Hillcrest Aircraft Company has achieved IS-BAO Stage 1 registration. The IS-BAO registration is awarded by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) only to those aircraft operators who have demonstrated a commitment to establishing an effective and appropriate safety management system.
“It gives our operation great pride knowing that we have achieved IS-BAO Stage 1 registration,” said Gale Wilson, President of Hillcrest Aircraft Company. “I am proud that our team stepped up to meet the requirements of IS-BAO. The involvement of our employees through our SMS program has enriched not only the safety of our operations but our organization as a whole. In particular, our Safety Manager, Gary Groff, was very instrumental in leading those efforts. ”
“It is great to see a longtime industry leader and diverse aviation service provider like Hillcrest Aircraft Company acknowledge the importance of building an organization focused on safety and achieving IS-BAO Stage 1,” said ARGUS President and CEO, Joseph Moeggenberg. “As one of the first rotary wing exclusive operators to achieve IS-BAO Stage 1, we hope Hillcrest has helped to set the bar for others in the industry by accepting the challenge of meeting this enhanced commitment to safety.”
ARGUS PROS (Partners and Resources for Operational Safety), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ARGUS International, is the worldwide leader in on-site safety audits and is the only audit organization that has developed its own industry-leading Platinum audit standard for charter operators and also holds authorizations from numerous world-recognized standards organizations, including the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Flight Safety Foundation, and IBAC to perform audits utilizing their respective standards, IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) and the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO).
About Hillcrest Aircraft Company
Founded in 1956 at the regional airport in Lewiston, Idaho, Hillcrest Aircraft Company enjoys a rich heritage. Established as a privately held corporation to provide aviation services with the highest professional and safety standards in the industry, Hillcrest Aircraft Company customers have come to value the organization’s ongoing commitment to customer service, stringent operational goals and strict business ethical standards. Hillcrest Aircraft’s impeccable safety record, encompassing thousands of safe flight hours, is empirical evidence of the company’s insistence on excellence in providing aircraft management and maintenance.
ARGUS International, Inc. (ARGUS) is a specialized aviation services company whose mission is to provide the aviation marketplace with data and information necessary to make informed decisions and manage risk. ARGUS provides world-class aviation software and business management solutions, including revolutionary new AVMOSYS business management software, TRAQPak, CHEQ, and ARMOR SMS. ARGUS Charter operator ratings are the most recognized and requested independent source of overall operator quality. TRAQPak provides industry leading market intelligence data and research services, as well as expert aviation consulting.
ARGUS subsidiaries include ARGUS PROS, the leading provider of on-site safety audits and PRISM, a worldwide leader in Safety Management System (SMS) and Certification services. Founded in 1995, ARGUS is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and actively engaged around the globe.
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract