Maxcraft Avionics Ltd, announces that they have received FAA STC SR03498NY (TCCA STC SH14-36) for installation of the Latitude Technologies IONode Flight Data Monitor on Sikorsky S-76 Series helicopters.
IONode 100 Flight Data Monitor
The IONode™ ION100 lightweight flight data recorder will help you improve aircraft operating efficiencies, reduce maintenance costs, increase safety, and help improve your fleet’s bottom line. The IONode is adaptable to all FDR, QAR, and other recording and reporting requirements, with built-in MEMS AHRS, IINS/WAAS, GPS, inclinometers, IMY, digital compass, serial BUS, analog and digital IO.
Maxcraft offers the ION100-003A & -004 units for the Sikorsky S76 A/B/C & C+/C++ respectively. “FDM is the only reliable method of monitoring flight crew compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, it captures all occurrences that take place during flight, even those which the crews are unaware of, and it identifies issues irrespective of a company’s reporting culture.” (Source – Global HFDM Steering Group, April 2012)
About Maxcraft Avionics Ltd.
Maxcraft Avionics, operating from an 18,000 square foot, state-of-the-art maintenance-hangar facility at Pitt Meadows Airport, British Columbia, provides professional avionic services to all types of private and commercial aircraft, both rotary and fixed-wing. Maxcraft’s services include complete panel upgrades, installation, design, fabrication, STC approval, wire kit fabrication, and worldwide field support. Maxcraft is a Transport Canada approved maintenance organization holding ratings in Avionics, Structures, Instrument, Component, and Aircraft categories. Maxcraft is recognized by both EASA and the FAA.
About Latitude Technologies
Latitude Technologies Corp., headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, is a manufacturer and provider of flight data monitoring, flight following, and satellite data and voice communications equipment and services. Latitude’s SkyNode® products are the most versatile and economical-to-operate aeronautical communication devices in the world. The company’s IONode™ is the industry’s first lightweight flight data recorder and advanced data acquisition unit, capable of real-time event and exceedance alerts and automated post-flight wireless data transfer. Latitude’s DL150 FANS 1/A+ Data Link is the first lightweight multi-function SDU on the market. Latitude provides reliable and secure aviation data and communication options for crew safety, fleet logistics, and operations and maintenance efficiencies with the WebSentinel™ flight tracking
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract