Vector Aerospace Corporation (“Vector Aerospace”), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (“MRO”) services, is pleased to announce Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”) has signed an accordance to provide Rolls-Royce M250® engine overhaul support to Helisul Taxi Aereo Ltda. (“Helisul”). Vector Aerospace will provide Helisul with fixed labour and test pricing, competitive time and materials rates as well as access to its lease and exchange spare asset pool.
“We have selected Vector Aerospace to provide M250 engine MRO support to Helisul due to their proven track record for top quality performance as well as their reputation for employing experienced, highly trained technicians,” said Mr. Flávio Costa, supply chain director at Helisul Taxi Aereo Ltda.
Helisul has operated for over 40 years in the Brazilian executive market. With over 40 aircraft including B0 105, MD600N, A109 series, R44, AS350B/B2/B3/B3e/B4, EC120, 206L Long Ranger IV and 206B3 Jet Ranger III helicopters, Helisul is the largest executive Airbus Helicopter operator in Latin America and also manages MRO contracts with key parapublic operators in Brazil such as the Federal Road Police, the Federal Environment Organization (Ibama) and other Federal Police agencies in Brazil to provide MRO support to these fleets as well.
“With extensive experience in providing MRO support on the Rolls-Royce M250 product line, I am confident that Helisul will be pleased with our quality standards and top-notch customer support delivered throughout this accordance. We are honored to have been selected as their M250 engine MRO support provider,” said Chris McDowell, vice president, sales and marketing at Vector HS-NA.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace serves commercial and military customers in supporting gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector Aerospace’s 2,700 employees act with integrity in setting the standard of customer service.
More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet