Component Control announced today that Tempest Aviation Group, Inc., an independent helicopter service provider located in Prince George, British Columbia, is planning to expand its services and enterprise using Quantum Control MRO and Logistics software to manage operations. Tempest Aviation Group offers the full scope of MRO services for Bell 412, 212, 205, 206 and Airbus helicopters, and offers over 100,000 aviation parts for sale as well as aircraft brokering.
“We were introduced to Quantum several years ago and have seen the benefits. As our company grew so has the demand for information and the analysis of that information. With Quantum we are able to review our cost and sales and implement changes within the company to streamline processes in order to remain competitive within the aircraft sector,” said Laurie Saindon, President, Tempest Aviation Group. “We are currently using Quantum for inventory control and MRO services, and have purchased the manufacturing module and expect to be live with it in a couple of months.”
Tempest is leveraging Quantum’s Parts Search App module to list inventory and receive request for quotes via their website in real-time 24/7. With the Parts Search App, customers can login to a company website to search, view, RFQ or initiate a purchase order. Inventory is updated automatically in real-time – so no manual updates are required. Information such as time & cycles, tag info, scanned documents and images can be attached to the Stock item to assist your customer in their purchase decision. You may also pre-price a portion, or all, of your inventory on the stock line item using Quantum’s pre-pricing tools and it will be transparent on your website if you choose. In addition, you can include and advertise your overhaul, manufacturing, and distribution capabilities directly to your customers.
Continued Saindon,” One area that has been great importance to our company is the Quantum customer support. They are quick to respond, knowledgeable and friendly, attributes that make for a winning team. In the near future we plan to expand to a new areas and new markets for new customers, and Quantum will be there to expand with us.”
Quantum Control is a fully integrated business software solution. Developed specifically for aviation MRO and Logistics organizations, it promotes best practices and improves business processes with a single database integrated solution that can be flexibly deployed as a dedicated in-house system, or be hosted via a third-party cloud. Quantum Control’s personalized configuration settings provide individual users with an intuitive interface which improves the bottom line through optimized productivity. As a powerful, affordable and scalable solution, Quantum Control extends across the supply chain using its built-in web services fully integrated with www.StockMarket.aero.
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution installed at Tempest Aviation Group operates on a highly scalable and secure OracleTM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by Tempest Aviation Group, please see appendix one below.
For more information on Quantum Control please visit the Component Control team at HAI Heli-Expo 2015, March 3rd through 5th in Orlando, FL, booth 4214. For more information on Tempest Aviation Group, visit booth 419.
About Tempest Aviation Group, Inc.
Serving the Helicopter Industry since 1997, Tempest Heli Aviation Group Inc. has grown to meet the industries needs offering multiple levels of service. We have increased our extensive inventory of helicopter parts to include Sikorsky S76 and S61, as well as maintaining our Airbus, Bell and MD Helicopters inventories. From helicopter part sales and exchanges to maintenance, structures and custom designs, Tempest Group is taking the industry by storm. For more information, please visit www.tempest.aero.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution / redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
Stockmarket.aero, also from Component Control, is an online aviation parts trading marketplace giving users access to a comprehensive search engine that includes parts in stock, MRO capabilities and part alternatives. StockMarket.aero currently lists over 100 million qualified line items of inventory and capability from over 3,000 aircraft parts vendors.
Component Control won the ‘Best IT Software Provider’ category in the Aircraft Technology Engineering and Maintenance Awards.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot