Maverick Helicopters has re-signed a multi-year contract with Las Vegas Motor Speedway that will continue its relationship as the exclusive helicopter operator for events at the complex including NASCAR Weekend, corporate functions and more. Through this agreement, Maverick Helicopters will manage the heliport and work with the speedway and its entities to transfer guests and celebrities to events.
“We have had a long-standing relationship with Maverick Helicopters, and we’re excited to see that relationship continue to grow for many more years,” said Las Vegas Motor Speedway President Chris Powell. “Maverick Helicopters provides exceptional service to all of our guests who choose to fly into the speedway whether it be for NASCAR, Electric Daisy Carnival or our many corporate events throughout the year.”
During the convenient, approximately 15-minute flights to the speedway, passengers can continue to enjoy flying in the world’s safest and most comfortable helicopters while taking in aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountain ranges. The EC130 helicopters offer guests a spacious cabin for up to seven passengers; luxurious theater-style, leather seating; and wraparound windows, for superior visibility.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial tours inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and coming in 2015, Hawaii. During the excursions, guests board the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC130) complete with quiet technology. They’ll receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
About Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Speedway Motorsports, a leading marketer and promoter of motorsports entertainment in the United States. For more information, visit www.SpeedwayMotorSports.com.
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)