Sundance Helicopters, the longest running helicopter tour operator in Las Vegas, Nev., announces the implementation of Aviation Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) solution developed by Ramco Systems, to manage flight and maintenance operations for its fleet of 28 tour helicopters.
“Ramco is an easy to use, agile solution for managing the flow of information and data,” said Mr. Jay Francis, President, Sundance Helicopters. “We look forward to fully integrating this program with our existing applications. With timely access to data, we are better equipped to manage our assets.”
Emirates, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines Engineering Company, Petroleum Helicopters, Columbia Helicopters and 67 others are onboard with Ramco Systems, the solution of choice for several top airlines and five of the leading civilian helicopter operators in the world. Designed to be accessible via cloud, mobile and tablets, Ramco Aviation continues to add technological innovations with wearable devices offering hands free computing, and straight through processing which helps cut down aircraft on ground (AOG) time and turnaround time (TAT) drastically.
Mr. Virender Aggarwal, Chief Executive Officer, Ramco Systems added, “Our partnership with Air Methods over the years has been one of mutual trust and growth. Now we’re delighted to extend the program to Sundance Helicopters. We believe that this adoption definitely is an endorsement of the trust and the product’s capability. We are also proud that our customer has been able to do the bulk of implementation with minimal support from us. This reflects well on the robustness and ease of our applications.”
Sundance Helicopters, part of Air Methods’ Tourism Division, has been operating in Las Vegas and Grand Canyon for close to 30 years and carries over 160,000 customers every year. Ramco’s Aviation solution has helped automate systems, which were previously manual, reducing errors while increasing productivity. The system has enabled historical information for each aircraft part to be traced and accessed on any smart device. The solution has also been integrated to work with other applications such as Pilot 411 as well as Solomon Financials.
About Sundance Helicopters, Inc.
Sundance Helicopters was founded in 1985 and primarily focused on flight training for pilots and local Las Vegas Strip tours. In 1988, Sundance Helicopters initiated a Grand Canyon tour that rapidly became the most popular helicopter tour in Las Vegas. Today, Sundance Helicopters is the most experienced helicopter tour company with a fleet of 25 aircraft and 16 tours to the Grand Canyon. Its business has expanded to not only tours, but is the partner of choice for the U.S. government to assist in military support missions. Sundance also works with the motion picture industry and top production companies, such as Paramount, Disney, Warner Brothers and the E! television network.
About Ramco Systems
Ramco Systems is part of the USD 1 Billion diversified conglomerate, the Ramco Group of companies. Ramco Systems is a rapidly growing cloud enterprise software company focused on providing multi-tenanted enterprise software to corporates in the area of HCM, ERP and M&E MRO with Mobile first philosophy and In-memory based Planning and Optimization engine. At Ramco, we understand that functionality alone cannot help a product succeed in today’s crowded marketplace. With utmost importance to usability, Ramco has charted out a product philosophy of MUSIC—an acronym for Mobility, User Interface, Social, In-Memory and Context-aware applications. Headquartered in Chennai (India), the company has 20 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- HM Coastguard flies first UK unmanned SAR missions
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust issued breach of contract notice over COVID-19 leak
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q1 Earnings Release Call
- Morocco picks GE T700-701D engine for AH-64E fleet
- GE writes off $729M of goodwill in Milestone Aviation
- New EMS Service Launched in South Africa Operating Bell 222s
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- Volga-Dnepr delivers two Mi-8s for fire-fighting in Malaysia
- VSR700 prototype performs first autonomous free flight
- AAMS creates new Strategic Engagement & Member Experience VP role
- Bell 505 Receives Type Acceptance in Tanzania
- Boeing Delivers 2,500th AH-64 Apache
- Schiebel teams with Raytheon for Australian Army UAS tender
- Estonian Air Force starts retirement of the Robinson R44
- US Navy instructor pilots start training on TH-73A helicopter
- Airial Robotics launches new type of UAV