The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and the Environment (Magrama) awarded contracts to INAER for four of the five helicopters providing firefighting, surveillance and forest fire coordination services for the 2015 winter-spring season. This service will remain active during the months of March, April and part of May.
The aircraft resources for this new contract include four Bell 412 transport helicopters that can carry six people and a cargo load of 900-1,000 litres each. These four helicopters will be stationed at air bases in Pino Franqueado, Ruente, Tabuyo del Monte, and Tineo.
INAER can boast the extensive experience and expertise of its flight crews and aircraft maintenance technicians in the field of fire prevention and firefighting.
In 2014, INAER aircraft conducted over 3,700 firefighting operations, for a total of 6,216 hours in-flight. During the past firefighting season, INAER España had over 85 aircraft equipped with the most sophisticated resources for this type of activity, resulting in a record low number of fires and affected areas for the past ten years.
The importance and effectiveness of helicopters and airplanes in firefighting is yet another reason justifying the expansion of resources dedicated to fire prevention and firefighting activities.
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- Boost introduces Bell 212/412 Dual Hook Human External Cargo System
- Astronics Max-Viz 2300 Enhanced Vision System Receives Amended STC for Bell
- Babcock extends South Australia contract
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Leonardo AB412 – EASA AD 2020-0192 – Electrical Power – Cable Assembly
- Bell 205, 205, 212, 214, 412 – FAA AD 2020-16-10 – Shoulder harness
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Receives FAA STC for Bell 212 and 412
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AAT delivers first Bell 412 EMS interior to Montenegro military
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Astronautics to provide integrated flight display system for Bell 412EPX
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Genesys Aerosystems’ Modernized Avionics Suite Achieved STC in Bell 412EP & 412
- 25-Oct-19 FAC0006 Bell 412 Albán, Colombia (6F)
- Canada to extend life of Armed Forces Bell 412 fleet
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Montenegrin Air Force adds three Bell 412s
- ACE Training Centre adds new AW139 and B412 approvals