Aviation Search Group announced today, after a global search, Jeff Denomme was named President of Alpine Aerotech. Mr. Denomme will succeed Jim Campbell who is retiring after 4 years in the role.
Denomme started his aviation career as an AME and has been a staple in the Canadian helicopter industry for the past 25 years. Prior to joining Alpine Aerotech, Mr. Denomme held executive leadership roles with Canadian helicopter operators to include 5 years as President of Great Slave Helicopters and most recently Vice President at Skyline Helicopters.
“After evaluating the Bell Helicopter global marketplace, Aviation Search Group delivered a list of final candidates for our consideration”, said Jim Campbell, transitioning President. Campbell went on to say, “It became clear that Jeff Denomme was the right man for the position. I am passing over the reins to a passionate and well-respected leader that can carry on the growth of Alpine Aerotech.”
Mr. Denomme stated, “I am very excited to join the Alpine Aerotech team and look forward to leading their continued growth.” Under Campbell, Alpine Aerotech has expanded its footprint from 1 location with 56,000 square feet to 3 locations with 122,000 square feet.
After 46 years impacting the Canadian helicopter industry, Mr. Campbell is looking forward to spending more time with his wife and improving his golf game.
About Alpine Aerotech
Alpine Aerotech LP is a “Platinum Certified” Bell Helicopter Textron approved Customer Service Facility, and “Leading Edge” provider of comprehensive worldwide helicopter support and aircraft maintenance services from our Maintenance and Manufacturing Centre located in Kelowna and Abbotsford, British Columbia. For more news and information on Alpine Aerotech, please visit www.AlpineAerotech.com
About Aviation Search Group
Based out of Roanoke, TX, Aviation Search Group is a direct hire recruiting firm placing executives and technical professionals exclusively in the aviation industry for over 15 years. Utilizing the largest global aviation network and industry leading vetting process, Aviation Search Group delivers the most compatible candidates based on each of their clients’ specific and unique hiring requirements. For more news and information on Aviation Search Group, visit www.AviationSearchGroup.com
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH