Aviation Search Group announced today, after a global search, Jeff Denomme was named President of Alpine Aerotech. Mr. Denomme will succeed Jim Campbell who is retiring after 4 years in the role.
Denomme started his aviation career as an AME and has been a staple in the Canadian helicopter industry for the past 25 years. Prior to joining Alpine Aerotech, Mr. Denomme held executive leadership roles with Canadian helicopter operators to include 5 years as President of Great Slave Helicopters and most recently Vice President at Skyline Helicopters.
“After evaluating the Bell Helicopter global marketplace, Aviation Search Group delivered a list of final candidates for our consideration”, said Jim Campbell, transitioning President. Campbell went on to say, “It became clear that Jeff Denomme was the right man for the position. I am passing over the reins to a passionate and well-respected leader that can carry on the growth of Alpine Aerotech.”
Mr. Denomme stated, “I am very excited to join the Alpine Aerotech team and look forward to leading their continued growth.” Under Campbell, Alpine Aerotech has expanded its footprint from 1 location with 56,000 square feet to 3 locations with 122,000 square feet.
After 46 years impacting the Canadian helicopter industry, Mr. Campbell is looking forward to spending more time with his wife and improving his golf game.
About Alpine Aerotech
Alpine Aerotech LP is a “Platinum Certified” Bell Helicopter Textron approved Customer Service Facility, and “Leading Edge” provider of comprehensive worldwide helicopter support and aircraft maintenance services from our Maintenance and Manufacturing Centre located in Kelowna and Abbotsford, British Columbia. For more news and information on Alpine Aerotech, please visit www.AlpineAerotech.com
About Aviation Search Group
Based out of Roanoke, TX, Aviation Search Group is a direct hire recruiting firm placing executives and technical professionals exclusively in the aviation industry for over 15 years. Utilizing the largest global aviation network and industry leading vetting process, Aviation Search Group delivers the most compatible candidates based on each of their clients’ specific and unique hiring requirements. For more news and information on Aviation Search Group, visit www.AviationSearchGroup.com
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management