Aviation Search Group announced today, after a global search, Jeff Denomme was named President of Alpine Aerotech. Mr. Denomme will succeed Jim Campbell who is retiring after 4 years in the role.
Denomme started his aviation career as an AME and has been a staple in the Canadian helicopter industry for the past 25 years. Prior to joining Alpine Aerotech, Mr. Denomme held executive leadership roles with Canadian helicopter operators to include 5 years as President of Great Slave Helicopters and most recently Vice President at Skyline Helicopters.
“After evaluating the Bell Helicopter global marketplace, Aviation Search Group delivered a list of final candidates for our consideration”, said Jim Campbell, transitioning President. Campbell went on to say, “It became clear that Jeff Denomme was the right man for the position. I am passing over the reins to a passionate and well-respected leader that can carry on the growth of Alpine Aerotech.”
Mr. Denomme stated, “I am very excited to join the Alpine Aerotech team and look forward to leading their continued growth.” Under Campbell, Alpine Aerotech has expanded its footprint from 1 location with 56,000 square feet to 3 locations with 122,000 square feet.
After 46 years impacting the Canadian helicopter industry, Mr. Campbell is looking forward to spending more time with his wife and improving his golf game.
About Alpine Aerotech
Alpine Aerotech LP is a “Platinum Certified” Bell Helicopter Textron approved Customer Service Facility, and “Leading Edge” provider of comprehensive worldwide helicopter support and aircraft maintenance services from our Maintenance and Manufacturing Centre located in Kelowna and Abbotsford, British Columbia. For more news and information on Alpine Aerotech, please visit www.AlpineAerotech.com
About Aviation Search Group
Based out of Roanoke, TX, Aviation Search Group is a direct hire recruiting firm placing executives and technical professionals exclusively in the aviation industry for over 15 years. Utilizing the largest global aviation network and industry leading vetting process, Aviation Search Group delivers the most compatible candidates based on each of their clients’ specific and unique hiring requirements. For more news and information on Aviation Search Group, visit www.AviationSearchGroup.com
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit