Aspen Avionics announced today it has received Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for the ATX100G transceiver. Deliveries begin immediately.
“Aspen designs products to work with what aircraft owners already have in their panels. Our NextGen, single-band transceivers provide an easy and cost-effective way for pilots to meet the upcoming ADS-B Out mandate in 2020,” said John Uczekaj, president and CEO, Aspen Avionics.
Aspen’s single-band ATX100G is compatible with Aspen Evolution primary flight displays (PFDs) and multi-function displays (MFDs). Aspen’s ADS-B products utilize either a single, bottom-mounted antenna or a diversity antenna* system with top and bottom mounted antennas for optimum traffic detection.
Aspen’s ATX100G single-band ADS-B transceiver receives and transmits on 978 MHz Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) frequency. The transceiver has an internal WAAS GPS sensor and provides a solution for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder without a compatible WAAS GPS navigation receiver. In addition, it receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B out mandate below 18,000 feet.
Aspen’s single-band ATX100G is now available and can be purchased through an Aspen Avionics’ authorized dealer and retails for $4,995.
Visit Aspen’s online ADS-B solutions configurator tool to determine which Aspen solution best meets your needs. The configurator may be found at www.aspenavionics.com/easyadsb.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.
- MD to Feature Fresno Sheriff MD530F and MD530G Block II at Heli-Expo 2020
- Rotortrade Selects Heli-One To Perform Two H225 Return-to-Service
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Aviation Search Group Adds Two New Managing Directors to Support Growth
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- StandardAero and Thales Announce Launch Customer for new H125 Autopilot System
- Applied Video Imaging Extends Product Warranty to 3 Years
- ITT Enidine Showcasing Innovative Rotorcraft Solutions at Heli-Expo
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- NHV Group and Tropical Arctic Logistics sign Strategic Teaming Agreement
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Introduces New HEC Products for Bell 206L & MD500
- Astronautics Adds New Enhancements To RoadRunner EFI
- Robinson Newscopters Deliver News
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Readies Its Airborne Communication System for Various Airbus Platforms