Aspen Avionics announced today it has received Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for the ATX100G transceiver. Deliveries begin immediately.
“Aspen designs products to work with what aircraft owners already have in their panels. Our NextGen, single-band transceivers provide an easy and cost-effective way for pilots to meet the upcoming ADS-B Out mandate in 2020,” said John Uczekaj, president and CEO, Aspen Avionics.
Aspen’s single-band ATX100G is compatible with Aspen Evolution primary flight displays (PFDs) and multi-function displays (MFDs). Aspen’s ADS-B products utilize either a single, bottom-mounted antenna or a diversity antenna* system with top and bottom mounted antennas for optimum traffic detection.
Aspen’s ATX100G single-band ADS-B transceiver receives and transmits on 978 MHz Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) frequency. The transceiver has an internal WAAS GPS sensor and provides a solution for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder without a compatible WAAS GPS navigation receiver. In addition, it receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B out mandate below 18,000 feet.
Aspen’s single-band ATX100G is now available and can be purchased through an Aspen Avionics’ authorized dealer and retails for $4,995.
Visit Aspen’s online ADS-B solutions configurator tool to determine which Aspen solution best meets your needs. The configurator may be found at www.aspenavionics.com/easyadsb.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125
- Nakanihon Air reinforces utility capabilities with new H215 order
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant launches a certified process simulation facility
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant updates stamping and machining equipment