Aspen Avionics announced today it has received Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for the ATX100G transceiver. Deliveries begin immediately.
“Aspen designs products to work with what aircraft owners already have in their panels. Our NextGen, single-band transceivers provide an easy and cost-effective way for pilots to meet the upcoming ADS-B Out mandate in 2020,” said John Uczekaj, president and CEO, Aspen Avionics.
Aspen’s single-band ATX100G is compatible with Aspen Evolution primary flight displays (PFDs) and multi-function displays (MFDs). Aspen’s ADS-B products utilize either a single, bottom-mounted antenna or a diversity antenna* system with top and bottom mounted antennas for optimum traffic detection.
Aspen’s ATX100G single-band ADS-B transceiver receives and transmits on 978 MHz Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) frequency. The transceiver has an internal WAAS GPS sensor and provides a solution for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder without a compatible WAAS GPS navigation receiver. In addition, it receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B out mandate below 18,000 feet.
Aspen’s single-band ATX100G is now available and can be purchased through an Aspen Avionics’ authorized dealer and retails for $4,995.
Visit Aspen’s online ADS-B solutions configurator tool to determine which Aspen solution best meets your needs. The configurator may be found at www.aspenavionics.com/easyadsb.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model