Aspen Avionics announced today it has received Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for the ATX100G transceiver. Deliveries begin immediately.
“Aspen designs products to work with what aircraft owners already have in their panels. Our NextGen, single-band transceivers provide an easy and cost-effective way for pilots to meet the upcoming ADS-B Out mandate in 2020,” said John Uczekaj, president and CEO, Aspen Avionics.
Aspen’s single-band ATX100G is compatible with Aspen Evolution primary flight displays (PFDs) and multi-function displays (MFDs). Aspen’s ADS-B products utilize either a single, bottom-mounted antenna or a diversity antenna* system with top and bottom mounted antennas for optimum traffic detection.
Aspen’s ATX100G single-band ADS-B transceiver receives and transmits on 978 MHz Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) frequency. The transceiver has an internal WAAS GPS sensor and provides a solution for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder without a compatible WAAS GPS navigation receiver. In addition, it receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B out mandate below 18,000 feet.
Aspen’s single-band ATX100G is now available and can be purchased through an Aspen Avionics’ authorized dealer and retails for $4,995.
Visit Aspen’s online ADS-B solutions configurator tool to determine which Aspen solution best meets your needs. The configurator may be found at www.aspenavionics.com/easyadsb.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator