Pink Jeep ®Tours is excited to announce the newest tour in Las Vegas; the Land, Air, and See tour! Pink Jeep Tours has partnered with Sundance Helicopters to provide this new adventure that offers passengers the opportunity to experience the bright lights of the famous Las Vegas Boulevard from an iconic, open-air pink Jeep Wrangler and a luxurious, state-of-the-art, Eco-Star helicopter.
The Land, Air, and See tour provides a Las Vegas experience like no other! Guests will enjoy the famous sights and sounds of the Las Vegas Strip from an open-air pink Jeep Wrangler with a stop at the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign, a drive down the Strip past the famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop and Wedding Chapel Row, and finishing at Fremont Street Experience to take in the dazzling light show.
Then it’s time to hop aboard the Sundance Helicopter for an amazing flight over the brightest city in the world, past Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glimpse of the Fountains of Bellagio before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. From the air is one of the most unique ways to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas strip in all of its shimmering glory.
This unique adventure tour is offered at the Pink Jeep® Tours Las Vegas location every Sunday through Thursday evening. The entire tour experience lasts approximately five and a half hours and includes an open-air Jeep Wrangler tour of the Las Vegas Strip with narration on the history of the city and its iconic landmarks. The Sundance Helicopter flight lasts approximately 12 minutes and includes music, narration, and pilot commentary of the major Las Vegas sights and its history timed perfectly to your flight.
For more information about this new Land, Air, and See tour or to make reservations, please call (888) 900-4480 or visit pinkjeeptourslasvegas.com.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO