Pink Jeep ®Tours is excited to announce the newest tour in Las Vegas; the Land, Air, and See tour! Pink Jeep Tours has partnered with Sundance Helicopters to provide this new adventure that offers passengers the opportunity to experience the bright lights of the famous Las Vegas Boulevard from an iconic, open-air pink Jeep Wrangler and a luxurious, state-of-the-art, Eco-Star helicopter.
The Land, Air, and See tour provides a Las Vegas experience like no other! Guests will enjoy the famous sights and sounds of the Las Vegas Strip from an open-air pink Jeep Wrangler with a stop at the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign, a drive down the Strip past the famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop and Wedding Chapel Row, and finishing at Fremont Street Experience to take in the dazzling light show.
Then it’s time to hop aboard the Sundance Helicopter for an amazing flight over the brightest city in the world, past Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glimpse of the Fountains of Bellagio before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. From the air is one of the most unique ways to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas strip in all of its shimmering glory.
This unique adventure tour is offered at the Pink Jeep® Tours Las Vegas location every Sunday through Thursday evening. The entire tour experience lasts approximately five and a half hours and includes an open-air Jeep Wrangler tour of the Las Vegas Strip with narration on the history of the city and its iconic landmarks. The Sundance Helicopter flight lasts approximately 12 minutes and includes music, narration, and pilot commentary of the major Las Vegas sights and its history timed perfectly to your flight.
For more information about this new Land, Air, and See tour or to make reservations, please call (888) 900-4480 or visit pinkjeeptourslasvegas.com.
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- HM Coastguard flies first UK unmanned SAR missions
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust issued breach of contract notice over COVID-19 leak
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q1 Earnings Release Call
- Morocco picks GE T700-701D engine for AH-64E fleet
- GE writes off $729M of goodwill in Milestone Aviation
- New EMS Service Launched in South Africa Operating Bell 222s
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- Volga-Dnepr delivers two Mi-8s for fire-fighting in Malaysia
- VSR700 prototype performs first autonomous free flight
- AAMS creates new Strategic Engagement & Member Experience VP role
- Bell 505 Receives Type Acceptance in Tanzania
- Boeing Delivers 2,500th AH-64 Apache
- Schiebel teams with Raytheon for Australian Army UAS tender
- Estonian Air Force starts retirement of the Robinson R44
- US Navy instructor pilots start training on TH-73A helicopter
- Airial Robotics launches new type of UAV