MD Helicopter Inc.,* Mesa, Arizona, was awarded a $31,605,244 firm-fixed-price contract for five months of logistical support for 12 MD530F aircraft. Fiscal 2015 other procurement (Army) funds in the amount of $15,486,569 were obligated at the time of the award. Estimated completion date is Aug. 30, 2015. Bids were solicited via the Internet with one received. Army Contracting Command, Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, is the contracting activity (W58RGZ-11-C-0070).
Editor note – although not specifically stated, it is believed that this refers to the 12 MD530Fs being supplied to Afghanistan
- 08-Feb-19 225 MD Helicopters MD530F Saydabad, Afghanistan
- 28-May-11 MD Helicopters MD530F Apatzingan, Mexico
- 31-Jan-11 N530RL MD Helicopters MD530FF Waterman’s Peak, US-Arizona (1F)
- ??-Nov-10 MD Helicopters MD530F San Marcos, US-California
- MD Helicopters delivers newly converted MD530F to San Diego Sheriff
- 17-Feb-09 1144 MD Helicopters MD530MG Culiacan, Sinaloa State, Mexico