Airbus Helicopters’ commitment to address the needs and requirements of International, Governmental and non-Governmental Organizations engaged in peacekeeping and humanitarian efforts will be highlighted during this month‘s 12th edition of the Dubai International Humanitarian Aid & Development Conference & Exhibition (DIHAD).
Airbus Helicopters will emphasize the company’s innovative helicopter solutions that can enhance most humanitarian actors’ performance, in particular by providing the highest level of air transport efficiency to organizations such as international agencies, governmental and non-governmental organizations, foundations and charities, Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies as well as private logistics companies.
Airbus Helicopters and its partner operators are continuously striving to create innovative helicopter services’ solutions that fully meet the requirement of humanitarian missions, ensuring that those missions benefit from the highest standards of helicopters availability, fuel efficiency, safety and cost efficiency.
With humanitarian missions operating in some of the harshest and most challenging environmental conditions, Airbus Helicopters is committed to ensure that the people devoted to help others can also benefit from the highest helicopter standards available on the market. Saving lives, bringing doctors to remote locations, transporting food & medicines or perform medical evacuations are what Airbus Helicopters’ dedicated helicopters can do to bring safety and efficiency to humanitarian missions. Conference participants will be particularly invited to pay attention to the AS332 C1e, a medium-heavy, twin-engine helicopter that belongs to the well-known Super-Puma/Cougar family and which offers outstanding performance with long-range capabilities. This powerful and fast helicopter can perform a large spectrum of missions serving air crane and air transport private and/or para-public operators engaged in emergency humanitarian aid. Its useful load together with its outstanding capability for heavy lift operations make it a versatile Helicopter.
The AS332 C1e is also able to operate in harsh conditions such as snow, sand or high and hot environments. Thanks to its state-of-the-art avionics and EASA/FAA certifications, it ensures a high level of safety for pilots and passengers.
Beyond these characteristics, this Super Puma has an excellent availability rate with optimized maintenance and operating costs.
About Airbus Helicopters
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Airbus Helicopters is the world’s No. 1 helicopter manufacturer and employs more than 23,000 people worldwide. With 44 percent market share in civil and parapublic sectors, the company’s fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in more than 150 countries. Airbus Helicopters’ international presence is marked by its 29 customer centers and participations and its worldwide network of service centers, training facilities, distributors and certified agents. Airbus Helicopters’ range of civil and military helicopters is the world’s largest; its aircraft account for one third of the worldwide civil and parapublic fleet. The company’s chief priority is to ensure the safe operation of its aircraft for the thousands of people who fly more than 3 million hours per year.
- Bell APT 70 Successfully Completes NASA’s Systems Integration and Operationalization Activity
- PHPA Becomes Southern California Rotorcraft Association
- WellSpan Health and Air Methods announces launch of WellFlight Air Ambulance
- Navicent Health Baldwin gets new helipad
- Schiebel and Nordic Unmanned Monitor Ship Emissions for EMSA
- EBAA Launches S.T.A.R.S Working Groups
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020