Airbus Helicopters’ commitment to address the needs and requirements of International, Governmental and non-Governmental Organizations engaged in peacekeeping and humanitarian efforts will be highlighted during this month‘s 12th edition of the Dubai International Humanitarian Aid & Development Conference & Exhibition (DIHAD).
Airbus Helicopters will emphasize the company’s innovative helicopter solutions that can enhance most humanitarian actors’ performance, in particular by providing the highest level of air transport efficiency to organizations such as international agencies, governmental and non-governmental organizations, foundations and charities, Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies as well as private logistics companies.
Airbus Helicopters and its partner operators are continuously striving to create innovative helicopter services’ solutions that fully meet the requirement of humanitarian missions, ensuring that those missions benefit from the highest standards of helicopters availability, fuel efficiency, safety and cost efficiency.
With humanitarian missions operating in some of the harshest and most challenging environmental conditions, Airbus Helicopters is committed to ensure that the people devoted to help others can also benefit from the highest helicopter standards available on the market. Saving lives, bringing doctors to remote locations, transporting food & medicines or perform medical evacuations are what Airbus Helicopters’ dedicated helicopters can do to bring safety and efficiency to humanitarian missions. Conference participants will be particularly invited to pay attention to the AS332 C1e, a medium-heavy, twin-engine helicopter that belongs to the well-known Super-Puma/Cougar family and which offers outstanding performance with long-range capabilities. This powerful and fast helicopter can perform a large spectrum of missions serving air crane and air transport private and/or para-public operators engaged in emergency humanitarian aid. Its useful load together with its outstanding capability for heavy lift operations make it a versatile Helicopter.
The AS332 C1e is also able to operate in harsh conditions such as snow, sand or high and hot environments. Thanks to its state-of-the-art avionics and EASA/FAA certifications, it ensures a high level of safety for pilots and passengers.
Beyond these characteristics, this Super Puma has an excellent availability rate with optimized maintenance and operating costs.
About Airbus Helicopters
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Airbus Helicopters is the world’s No. 1 helicopter manufacturer and employs more than 23,000 people worldwide. With 44 percent market share in civil and parapublic sectors, the company’s fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in more than 150 countries. Airbus Helicopters’ international presence is marked by its 29 customer centers and participations and its worldwide network of service centers, training facilities, distributors and certified agents. Airbus Helicopters’ range of civil and military helicopters is the world’s largest; its aircraft account for one third of the worldwide civil and parapublic fleet. The company’s chief priority is to ensure the safe operation of its aircraft for the thousands of people who fly more than 3 million hours per year.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets