Organisers of The Elite London are pleased to welcome Airbus Helicopters UK Ltd as new exhibitors to this year’s event at Rizon Jet, London Biggin Hill Airport, during the8th – 9th May.
Airbus Helicopters, the world’s leading helicopter manufacturer employs more than 23,000 people worldwide. A fleet of approximately 12,000 helicopters, flying more than three million hours per year in 150 countries, makes Airbus Helicopters’ range of civil and military helicopters the largest in the world.
Present in the UK for over 40 years, Airbus Helicopters’ UK headquarters in Oxfordshire is Britain’s civil helicopter hub, from where the company provides the country’s premium rotary wing aircraft solutions. From its sites in Aberdeen, Belfast, Hawarden and Oxford, Airbus Helicopters provides sales, design, manufacturing, customer support, maintenance and training. The company accounts for around 75% of the country’s police helicopter fleet, 66% of the air ambulance fleet and 50% of the overall UK civil helicopter fleet.
Arrive by Air
The Elite London’s unique airport setting allows aircraft owners and private pilots to fly directly to the event. Arrive by air and benefit from free show entry for you and your passengers. London Biggin Hill’s 1,800 metre tarmac runway can accommodate everything from light aircraft up to the largest private jets.
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue