Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) will highlight a full range of solutions aimed at providing best-value enhancements and game-changing capabilities during the Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA) Mission Solutions Summit. The event will be held March 29-31 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Northrop Grumman’s booth 800 will spotlight tailored enhancements that help preserve command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) dominance, expand mission capabilities and create tomorrow’s solutions for today’s Army Aviation force.
Featured in the booth will be the company’s digital helicopter cockpit and integrated avionics solutions. Derived from the U.S. Army’s UH-60V Black Hawk program, the system offers an affordable, integrated suite of avionics equipment. The system’s integrated architecture can be applied to many platforms and sustained through a single software package.
Among the multifunction/multiplatform solutions on display will be the Common Infrared Countermeasures (CIRCM) system, which is a lightweight and highly reliable laser-based countermeasure system that is designed to integrate and operate with legacy and emerging missile warning systems for rotary wing, tilt-rotor and small fixed-wing aircraft across the military services.
The company will also showcase the AN/APR-39D(V)2, a radar warning receiver and electronic warfare management system designed to maximize survivability by improving aircrew situational awareness via interactive management of all onboard sensors and countermeasures.
Additionally, Northrop Grumman will highlight its Passive Infrared Cueing Sensor (PICS), Advanced Threat Warner (ATW) and family of tactical radars including STARLite, VADER and Longbow. A number of Navigation Systems (including LN-200, LN-200A; LN-251; LISA 200; LN-100; LN-260; LN-270) will also be on display.
Information on the solutions showcased at the show is available online at www.northropgrumman.com/MediaResources/MediaKits/AAAA/.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO