Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) will highlight a full range of solutions aimed at providing best-value enhancements and game-changing capabilities during the Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA) Mission Solutions Summit. The event will be held March 29-31 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Northrop Grumman’s booth 800 will spotlight tailored enhancements that help preserve command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) dominance, expand mission capabilities and create tomorrow’s solutions for today’s Army Aviation force.
Featured in the booth will be the company’s digital helicopter cockpit and integrated avionics solutions. Derived from the U.S. Army’s UH-60V Black Hawk program, the system offers an affordable, integrated suite of avionics equipment. The system’s integrated architecture can be applied to many platforms and sustained through a single software package.
Among the multifunction/multiplatform solutions on display will be the Common Infrared Countermeasures (CIRCM) system, which is a lightweight and highly reliable laser-based countermeasure system that is designed to integrate and operate with legacy and emerging missile warning systems for rotary wing, tilt-rotor and small fixed-wing aircraft across the military services.
The company will also showcase the AN/APR-39D(V)2, a radar warning receiver and electronic warfare management system designed to maximize survivability by improving aircrew situational awareness via interactive management of all onboard sensors and countermeasures.
Additionally, Northrop Grumman will highlight its Passive Infrared Cueing Sensor (PICS), Advanced Threat Warner (ATW) and family of tactical radars including STARLite, VADER and Longbow. A number of Navigation Systems (including LN-200, LN-200A; LN-251; LISA 200; LN-100; LN-260; LN-270) will also be on display.
Information on the solutions showcased at the show is available online at www.northropgrumman.com/MediaResources/MediaKits/AAAA/.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- The Cabri G2 received its validation from Russia
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands