Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) will highlight a full range of solutions aimed at providing best-value enhancements and game-changing capabilities during the Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA) Mission Solutions Summit. The event will be held March 29-31 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Northrop Grumman’s booth 800 will spotlight tailored enhancements that help preserve command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) dominance, expand mission capabilities and create tomorrow’s solutions for today’s Army Aviation force.
Featured in the booth will be the company’s digital helicopter cockpit and integrated avionics solutions. Derived from the U.S. Army’s UH-60V Black Hawk program, the system offers an affordable, integrated suite of avionics equipment. The system’s integrated architecture can be applied to many platforms and sustained through a single software package.
Among the multifunction/multiplatform solutions on display will be the Common Infrared Countermeasures (CIRCM) system, which is a lightweight and highly reliable laser-based countermeasure system that is designed to integrate and operate with legacy and emerging missile warning systems for rotary wing, tilt-rotor and small fixed-wing aircraft across the military services.
The company will also showcase the AN/APR-39D(V)2, a radar warning receiver and electronic warfare management system designed to maximize survivability by improving aircrew situational awareness via interactive management of all onboard sensors and countermeasures.
Additionally, Northrop Grumman will highlight its Passive Infrared Cueing Sensor (PICS), Advanced Threat Warner (ATW) and family of tactical radars including STARLite, VADER and Longbow. A number of Navigation Systems (including LN-200, LN-200A; LN-251; LISA 200; LN-100; LN-260; LN-270) will also be on display.
Information on the solutions showcased at the show is available online at www.northropgrumman.com/MediaResources/MediaKits/AAAA/.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport