Amur Finance Company, Inc. (Amur) announced today the acquisition of Singapore-based Lloyd Helicopter Pte. Ltd. (Lloyd) through Amur’s subsidiaries Amur Helicopter Financial Services (Amur HFS) and Amur ESL PTE Ltd. (Amur ESL). For over 35 years, Lloyd has provided the global helicopter industry with sale and leasing services for new and pre-owned helicopters, and professional consulting and valuation services. The acquisition, which includes the Lloyd Helicopters trademark and the majority of Lloyd’s operating assets, allows Amur to further its strategy of regional expansion in the Asia Pacific region into operations while maintaining a focus on asset leasing and management.
Neil Calvert, CEO of Amur HFS said, “We are delighted that Lloyd Helicopters, with its long-standing track record, will be joining the Amur helicopter group of companies.” He added, “This acquisition aligns perfectly with Amur’s goal for expansion in the region through trading, leasing and strategically moving into select, well-established operations.”
Chris Lloyd, Managing Director of Lloyd Helicopters, will join Amur as the President of Amur HFS Asia. Mr. Lloyd brings to Amur extensive helicopter knowledge coupled with a dedicated focus on the Asia Pacific market. “We are pleased that Lloyd Helicopters has found a strong partner to prepare the company for the next stage of growth. The Amur team has deep industry expertise and asset knowledge and has created exceptional value across a broad range of segments,” Lloyd said. “Joining Amur gives us the global scale to serve clients in new and innovative ways and accelerate our growth in the region.”
About Amur Finance Company, Inc.
Amur Finance Company, Inc. (Amur) is a privately held, diversified commercial finance company focusing on four main strategies: General Equipment; Aviation; Energy, Shipping & Logistics; and Other Industrial and Commercial Assets. The Amur management team and senior leaders have extensive industry expertise and have been involved in over $100 billion of transportation, industrial and related commercial finance, trading and investment transactions around the world. In 2015, Amur expanded operations to Southeast Asia to leverage the existing commercial finance and operations platform and address growing demand for equipment leasing and energy support services in the region. Amur takes a partnership approach to its investments, providing long term value through joint ventures and strategic arrangements with world-class entrepreneurs and businesses in each focus sector.
About Amur Helicopter Financial Services
Amur Helicopter Financial Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Amur Finance Company, Inc., offers a complete suite of integrated Fleet Management Solutions to the global rotor-wing market. Amur HFS works with helicopter operators and owners to develop customized fleet acquisition, management and disposition solutions for helicopters, their parts and accessories. Primary services include a broad range of leasing and financial solutions including: operating leases, finance leases, stub leases and sale/leaseback arrangements. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.amurhfs.com.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock