Able Aerospace, Inc. has announced the FAA approval and official availability of the following new Bell 407/429 PMA offerings, thanks to an exclusive distribution agreement with Northwest Dynamics, Inc. (NDI):
• 407 Caliper Assembly (427-340-352-113/NDI: B0244-1)
• 429 Caliper Assembly (427-340-352-111 and -112/NDI: B0238-1 and -2)
• 429 Brake Disc (206-340-301-105/NDI: D0143-3)
• 407 Caliper/Overhaul Kit (B0244-K/NDI: B0244-K)
• 429 Caliper/Overhaul Kit (B0238-K/NDI: B0238-K)
As NDI’s exclusive distributor, Able stocks and distributes all of the company’s proprietary Bell 206 and 407 rotor brake parts. As such, all associated parts for the newly approved 407/429 PMAs are available exclusively from Able Aerospace.
“Each of NDI’s FAA approvals means a new opportunity to expand our representation of this exceptional product line,” said Able Aerospace, Inc. President Anthony Saenz. “It opens yet another door to deliver these OEM-quality parts at a price point that improves our customers’ profitability while still upholding the highest levels of safety and quality.”
Able and NDI announced their distribution partnership in 2014. Under the agreement, Able stocks and handles distribution for all of NDI’s proprietary Bell 206 and 407 rotor brake parts. Prior to this agreement, NDI had not offered parts at the aftermarket level.
Based in Mesa, Arizona, Able operates one of the world’s largest helicopter repair facilities and an inventory of more than 8,000 certified PMA parts and component repairs. Its proprietary, value-driven PMA parts for Bell, Sikorsky and Agusta operators now include Transmission Duplex Bearings, Pillow Block Bearings and Rotor Brake Discs. These new FAA certified PMA parts are competitively priced, allowing operators to significantly reduce their operating cost with components that are available on demand. Able has numerous other Bell parts in the final stages of testing and certification that will further increase its already robust product line for the Bell 206 and 407 platforms.
About Able Aerospace Services
Able Aerospace Services is a leading supplier of component and MRO services. With headquarters and maintenance facilities on the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (KAZA) in Mesa, Arizona, Able’s products & services support commercial and military fixed and rotor wing aviation. Able combines 32 years of aviation experience with a staff of more than 450 employees to accomplish its mission: To safely reduce aircraft operating costs by providing resourceful component repair, overhaul and approved replacement parts solutions. Able is certified by numerous airworthiness authorities including the FAA, EASA, ANAC, CAAC and others.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines