The organizers of Heli UK Expo, in partnership with the Helicopter Club of Great Britain, are proud to announce the return of the Heli UK Challenge Cup.
This special event will be taking place during all 3 days of Heli UK Expo, at Sywell Aerodrome, 29th – 31st May 2015 .
The Heli UK Challenge Cup features a series of Air Races organized in the UK.
It is a crowd facing series of races where the spectator can watch some thrilling flying as helicopters race up and own parallel courses against the clock and speed is of essence!
Previously in 2014, Heli UK Challenge Cup welcomed crews from Poland, Russia and three British Teams.
The Heli UK Challenge Cup will be open to all visitors attending the event this year.
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue