Decision Lens, the leading provider of cloud-based prioritization and resource optimization software, announced today that its Software as a Service (SaaS) Platform was selected by Sikorsky Aircraft, owned by United Technologies Corporation (NYSE: UTX). Sikorsky chose Decision Lens to enable the prioritization of engineering and design projects across the Commercial and Defense Systems sectors.
Established over 90 years ago, Sikorsky Aircraft, is an internationally recognized leading aircraft innovator, providing helicopters for all five U.S. military branches. Sikorsky helicopters have saved millions of lives since performing the world’s first helicopter rescue in 1944.
John Kealey, CEO of Decision Lens, said, “We are delighted that our new R&D and Innovation product is seeing tremendous market demand in the aerospace sector. Sikorsky Aircraft represents a leader in this industry, and their recognition of the value that Decision Lens will bring to their future is gratifying. We are enthusiastic about adding them to our family of aerospace companies and regulatory bodies already in place.”
In addition to Sikorsky Aircraft, Decision Lens software is used across government and commercial organizations for better prioritization and resource allocation. Key clients include Genentech, AstraZeneca, and Boeing, as well as state and local organizations such as the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, the Mississippi Department of Transportation, the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency and others. Federal customers include the Department of Veterans Affairs, the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Navy, Army, General Services Administration, Department of Agriculture, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
What is Decision Lens?
Decision Lens is a cloud-based prioritization and resource optimization software solution for organizations’ critical decision-making in R&D, capital planning, IT portfolio planning, and budget optimization. Decision Lens rapidly engages decision-makers to achieve better outcomes in a resource-constrained environment. Driven by sophisticated analytics, the software empowers organizations to identify and prioritize criteria that tie directly to strategic goals.
About Decision Lens
Decision Lens (@DecisionLens) is cloud-based software that enables a comprehensive business process for identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and measuring which investments, projects, and resources will deliver the highest returns. Through advanced analytics and flexible, custom visualizations and scenarios, organizations can make selections and immediately see the trade-offs to move forward with confidence.
Decision Lens improves the speed and quality of prioritization and resource optimization, while maximizing portfolio outcomes.For more information about Decision Lens, call 703-399-2100 or visit decisionlens.com/contact.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock