Decision Lens, the leading provider of cloud-based prioritization and resource optimization software, announced today that its Software as a Service (SaaS) Platform was selected by Sikorsky Aircraft, owned by United Technologies Corporation (NYSE: UTX). Sikorsky chose Decision Lens to enable the prioritization of engineering and design projects across the Commercial and Defense Systems sectors.
Established over 90 years ago, Sikorsky Aircraft, is an internationally recognized leading aircraft innovator, providing helicopters for all five U.S. military branches. Sikorsky helicopters have saved millions of lives since performing the world’s first helicopter rescue in 1944.
John Kealey, CEO of Decision Lens, said, “We are delighted that our new R&D and Innovation product is seeing tremendous market demand in the aerospace sector. Sikorsky Aircraft represents a leader in this industry, and their recognition of the value that Decision Lens will bring to their future is gratifying. We are enthusiastic about adding them to our family of aerospace companies and regulatory bodies already in place.”
In addition to Sikorsky Aircraft, Decision Lens software is used across government and commercial organizations for better prioritization and resource allocation. Key clients include Genentech, AstraZeneca, and Boeing, as well as state and local organizations such as the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, the Mississippi Department of Transportation, the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency and others. Federal customers include the Department of Veterans Affairs, the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Navy, Army, General Services Administration, Department of Agriculture, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
What is Decision Lens?
Decision Lens is a cloud-based prioritization and resource optimization software solution for organizations’ critical decision-making in R&D, capital planning, IT portfolio planning, and budget optimization. Decision Lens rapidly engages decision-makers to achieve better outcomes in a resource-constrained environment. Driven by sophisticated analytics, the software empowers organizations to identify and prioritize criteria that tie directly to strategic goals.
About Decision Lens
Decision Lens (@DecisionLens) is cloud-based software that enables a comprehensive business process for identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and measuring which investments, projects, and resources will deliver the highest returns. Through advanced analytics and flexible, custom visualizations and scenarios, organizations can make selections and immediately see the trade-offs to move forward with confidence.
Decision Lens improves the speed and quality of prioritization and resource optimization, while maximizing portfolio outcomes.For more information about Decision Lens, call 703-399-2100 or visit decisionlens.com/contact.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award