AQT Solutions is pleased to announce that Bristow Helicopters Australia (BHA), part of the global Bristow Group (NYSE:BRS), has selected ATMS (Advanced Training Management System) to manage the currency and training requirements for the BHA aircrew group.
ATMS will be used to build BHA’s training curriculums, track and manage qualifications and streamline training processes for BHA’s helicopter aircrew to ensure increased safety and compliance. MyATMS will provide instructors and trainees with immediate access to training schedules, qualifications and launching e-learning content.
In addition to serving BHA, ATMS is also utilized by Bristow Defence Industries, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bristow Helicopters Australia, for their helicopter maintenance and logistics support crew in support of a military contract with the RSAF (Republic of Singapore Air Force).
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring