AQT Solutions is pleased to announce that Bristow Helicopters Australia (BHA), part of the global Bristow Group (NYSE:BRS), has selected ATMS (Advanced Training Management System) to manage the currency and training requirements for the BHA aircrew group.
ATMS will be used to build BHA’s training curriculums, track and manage qualifications and streamline training processes for BHA’s helicopter aircrew to ensure increased safety and compliance. MyATMS will provide instructors and trainees with immediate access to training schedules, qualifications and launching e-learning content.
In addition to serving BHA, ATMS is also utilized by Bristow Defence Industries, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bristow Helicopters Australia, for their helicopter maintenance and logistics support crew in support of a military contract with the RSAF (Republic of Singapore Air Force).
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight