AQT Solutions is pleased to announce that Bristow Helicopters Australia (BHA), part of the global Bristow Group (NYSE:BRS), has selected ATMS (Advanced Training Management System) to manage the currency and training requirements for the BHA aircrew group.
ATMS will be used to build BHA’s training curriculums, track and manage qualifications and streamline training processes for BHA’s helicopter aircrew to ensure increased safety and compliance. MyATMS will provide instructors and trainees with immediate access to training schedules, qualifications and launching e-learning content.
In addition to serving BHA, ATMS is also utilized by Bristow Defence Industries, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bristow Helicopters Australia, for their helicopter maintenance and logistics support crew in support of a military contract with the RSAF (Republic of Singapore Air Force).
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines