Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, hosted its first official flight at its new location in Maui, Hawaii on Friday, April 10. Pilot Brad Blucher took passengers David Warr from Columbia, South Carolina and Leoni Merole and John Wright from Cambridge, Massachusetts on the adventure of a lifetime over the beautiful island in one of Maverick Helicopters’ state-of-the-art EC130 ECO-Star helicopters.
Guests can choose from three amazing excursion options including the Maui Dream (starting at $399 per person), a full island excursion over Maui; Molokai Voyage (starting at $369 per person), a multi-island expedition over Maui and its neighboring isle Molokai; and Maui Spirit (starting at $329 per person), a beautiful adventure highlighting Haleakala National Park and the Hana rainforest. For a more exclusive experience, custom and private helicopter charters are also available upon request. This option is ideal for wedding parties, special occasions and more.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial excursions inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii. Maverick Helicopters flies more than 200,000 guests annually and operates nearly 50 Airbus EC130 ECO-Star helicopters. During the excursions, guests will take flight in the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, the EC130, complete with quiet technology. Passengers will receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM