Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, hosted its first official flight at its new location in Maui, Hawaii on Friday, April 10. Pilot Brad Blucher took passengers David Warr from Columbia, South Carolina and Leoni Merole and John Wright from Cambridge, Massachusetts on the adventure of a lifetime over the beautiful island in one of Maverick Helicopters’ state-of-the-art EC130 ECO-Star helicopters.
Guests can choose from three amazing excursion options including the Maui Dream (starting at $399 per person), a full island excursion over Maui; Molokai Voyage (starting at $369 per person), a multi-island expedition over Maui and its neighboring isle Molokai; and Maui Spirit (starting at $329 per person), a beautiful adventure highlighting Haleakala National Park and the Hana rainforest. For a more exclusive experience, custom and private helicopter charters are also available upon request. This option is ideal for wedding parties, special occasions and more.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial excursions inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii. Maverick Helicopters flies more than 200,000 guests annually and operates nearly 50 Airbus EC130 ECO-Star helicopters. During the excursions, guests will take flight in the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, the EC130, complete with quiet technology. Passengers will receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award