AgustaWestland announced today that Aeromot has taken delivery of its second AW119Kx single engine helicopter. The aircraft will be used to perform medevac/EMS, public utility and law enforcement missions by the Brazilian State of Rio Grande do Sul, joining the first AW119Kx delivered earlier this year.
These AW119Kx helicopters feature a complete EMS system with up to two litters, installed oxygen, and a range of dedicated medical equipment, rescue hoist, cargo hook, rappelling and fast rope kits as well as an NVG compatible cockpit. Both aircraft are supported with services delivered by AgustaWestland do Brasil, headquartered in São Paulo, and Aeromot which is based in Rio Grande do Sul.
The AW119Kx, the latest evolution of the proven AW119 single engine helicopter, features the Garmin G1000HTM integrated flight deck system while keeping the AW119’s outstanding performance, cabin space and payload. The new avionics system includes a Synthetic Vision system, moving map, Highway In The Sky (HITS) and obstacle/terrain avoidance systems for enhanced situational awareness and safety. Over 240 AW119 helicopters have been ordered to date in more than 30 countries by over 100 customers.
AgustaWestland do Brasil, with its headquarters in São Paulo, is AgustaWestland’s regional support centre providing customer support services to the growing fleet of AgustaWestland helicopters in Brazil and other South American countries. Services provided include spares, maintenance, product support, engineering services and training for the AW119, AW109 series, Grand, GrandNew and AW139 helicopters and in the near future for the AW189 and AW169. AgustaWestland has over 180 commercial helicopters operating in Brazil performing many roles including executive/corporate transport, law enforcement, public utility and offshore transport.
- 02-Dec-20 N669SS Leonardo AW119Kx Philadelphia, US-Pennsylvania
- Israeli Air Force to expand AW119 fleet to 12
- SAFE delivers AW119 maintenance stands to NY Dept of Environmental Protection
- Leonardo AW109/AW119 – EASA releases Issue 22 of TCDS
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Nepalese Army Agusta AW139 makes maiden flight form Kathmandu
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- FAA approves AMS lightweight medical interior for AW109 and AW119
- FAA approves AMS ambulance interior for AW119 and AW109
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- 09-Jun-17 VT-NRK AgustaWestland AW119 Badrinath, India (1F)
- Israel and Italy Discuss Training Helicopter Contract
- Leonardo strengthens strategic partnership with Shanghai Zenisun
- FAA approves Sky Connect Tracker III on AW109 and AW119