Aspen Avionics (Hangar B) today announced a price reduction on its single-band ATX100 and ATX100G transceivers. Originally priced at $3,995, the ATX100 now lists for $2,645. The recently certified ATX100G price has also been reduced to $3,495 from $4,995.
“We understand there are many ADS-B options available. These price reductions align with our philosophy of bringing affordable and flexible avionics solutions to the general aviation community while leveraging installed avionics to keep flyaway costs low,” said John Uczekaj, Aspen president and CEO.
Aspen’s single-band and dual band ADS-B solutions are all compatible with Aspen Evolution PFDs and MFDs. Each of the Aspen ADS-B solutions can utilize either a single, bottom-mounted antenna or a diversity antenna system* with top and bottom mounted antennas for optimum traffic detection.
Aspen single-band ADS-B transceivers receive and transmit on 978 MHz Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) frequency.
•ATX100 – ADS-B transceiver provides ADS-B In and Out capability for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder and a WAAS GPS navigation receiver. Receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B Out mandate below 18,000 feet when used with a WAAS GPS.
•ATX100G – ADS-B transceiver with internal WAAS GPS sensor provides ADS-B In and Out capability for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder without a compatible WAAS GPS navigation receiver. Receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B out mandate below 18,000 feet.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules