Aspen Avionics (Hangar B) today announced a price reduction on its single-band ATX100 and ATX100G transceivers. Originally priced at $3,995, the ATX100 now lists for $2,645. The recently certified ATX100G price has also been reduced to $3,495 from $4,995.
“We understand there are many ADS-B options available. These price reductions align with our philosophy of bringing affordable and flexible avionics solutions to the general aviation community while leveraging installed avionics to keep flyaway costs low,” said John Uczekaj, Aspen president and CEO.
Aspen’s single-band and dual band ADS-B solutions are all compatible with Aspen Evolution PFDs and MFDs. Each of the Aspen ADS-B solutions can utilize either a single, bottom-mounted antenna or a diversity antenna system* with top and bottom mounted antennas for optimum traffic detection.
Aspen single-band ADS-B transceivers receive and transmit on 978 MHz Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) frequency.
•ATX100 – ADS-B transceiver provides ADS-B In and Out capability for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder and a WAAS GPS navigation receiver. Receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B Out mandate below 18,000 feet when used with a WAAS GPS.
•ATX100G – ADS-B transceiver with internal WAAS GPS sensor provides ADS-B In and Out capability for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder without a compatible WAAS GPS navigation receiver. Receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B out mandate below 18,000 feet.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5