Aspen Avionics (Hangar B) today announced a price reduction on its single-band ATX100 and ATX100G transceivers. Originally priced at $3,995, the ATX100 now lists for $2,645. The recently certified ATX100G price has also been reduced to $3,495 from $4,995.
“We understand there are many ADS-B options available. These price reductions align with our philosophy of bringing affordable and flexible avionics solutions to the general aviation community while leveraging installed avionics to keep flyaway costs low,” said John Uczekaj, Aspen president and CEO.
Aspen’s single-band and dual band ADS-B solutions are all compatible with Aspen Evolution PFDs and MFDs. Each of the Aspen ADS-B solutions can utilize either a single, bottom-mounted antenna or a diversity antenna system* with top and bottom mounted antennas for optimum traffic detection.
Aspen single-band ADS-B transceivers receive and transmit on 978 MHz Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) frequency.
•ATX100 – ADS-B transceiver provides ADS-B In and Out capability for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder and a WAAS GPS navigation receiver. Receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B Out mandate below 18,000 feet when used with a WAAS GPS.
•ATX100G – ADS-B transceiver with internal WAAS GPS sensor provides ADS-B In and Out capability for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder without a compatible WAAS GPS navigation receiver. Receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B out mandate below 18,000 feet.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey