Conklin & de Decker has announced the Aircraft Cost Evaluator Release 15.1, the industry’s most innovative tool for benchmarking operating and ownership costs for more than 585 jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.Aircraft Cost Evaluator has been the flagship product from Conklin & de Decker’s family of aircraft operating and acquisition data products for more than 30 years.
Aircraft Cost Evaluator(ACE)is the ideal solution for aircraft owners, operators, brokers and dealers that need to make important side-by-side operating cost, specification and performance comparisons. ACE enables users to make critical decisions on aircraft acquisitions whether they are downsizing to a smaller asset or upgrading to a larger aircraft purchase or trade. ACE is referred to as the industry standard and is currently used by AMSTAT, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Jet Traveler, Twin & Turbine, Executive & VIP Jets and AvBuyer magazine.
The new Aircraft Cost Evaluator for 2015 has been redesigned to allow comparisons of up to six (6) different aircraft in a single report, no matter what aircraft type is being compared. Once the analysis is completed, the easy to read comparison report can quickly be emailed as a pdf. As Conklin & de Decker continues to expand its databases with the latest aircraft, every ACE release contains updated fuel costs, maintenance parts & labor costs, and all the data necessary for SEC reporting.
Newly added aircraft to the Aircraft Cost Evaluator Release 15.1include:
•Jets: Bombardier Challenger 650, Cessna Citation Latitude, Cirrus Vision SF50, Dassault Falcon 8X, Embraer Legacy 500
•Turboprops: Nextant G90XT
•Helicopters: AgustaWestland AW189, Bell 407GXP, Eagle 407HP
•Pistons: Cirrus SR22 G5 GTS, Diamond DA40NG
ACE subscribers also gainaccess to ACE – On the Go!™, a web interface that provides aircraft cost information via any browser, including mobile devices, and MAC computers at no additional cost. ACE – On the Go!delivers easy access to cost information anytime, anywhere, without downloading and installing any software first.
In addition, ACE subscribers have free access to Conklin & de Decker’s online reference tool, Aircraft Pedia™which includes over 2,800 aircraft drawings and historical biographies on various aircraft models. The recently updated drawings can easily be exported into presentations or proposals, and the historical information is a great reference tool for any aviation professional.
“For more than 30 years we have been the industry’s impartial resource for aircraft operating costs and this new release makes it easier than ever to compare up to 6 aircraft at a time,” commented David Wyndham, President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “The Aircraft Cost Evaluator is also the best tool for aircraft buyers, providing critical information to support complex aircraft transaction decisions,”added Wyndham.
ACE subscribers can save time and shipping costs by downloading the latest software from the Members Only section of the Conklin & de Decker website. With ACE, users can not only compare up to three aircraft side-by-side, but also edit nearly two dozen variables, change currencies, and change measurement units to customize reports, allowing comparisons of local costs and salaries. A query function allows the user to narrow the selection to those that meet specific performance criteria. In addition, reports can easily be exported to Word, Excel, PDF, and others, with a click of a button.
The price for the latest 15.1 releaseof Aircraft Cost Evaluator is $825for Jets, $675 for Turboprops or Helicopters and $495 for the Piston database.In addition, multiple user licenses are available for $200. Updated twice each year, the annual subscription includesone free update and access to ACE – On the Go! and AircraftPedia.Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft for jets and $75 per aircraft for turboprops, helicopters and $50 for pistons.
About Conklin & de Decker (NBAA Maintenance Managers Conference Booth # 505)
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating more than 30 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts, Texas and Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation