The Helicopter Flight Training Center, a world-class facility for pilot and maintenance training, recently introduced the revolutionary new CommLab. The simulation lab is the first and only of its kind for seasoned communication specialists.
Through a partnership with industry vendors Flight Vector, Golden Hour, HSI, Xybix and Zoll, the two-day course provides state-of-the art training for communication specialists as they navigate a variety of scenarios. Class participants will train for inter-facility and scene transfers, multiple aircraft requests, change of landing zones and more. The communication professionals will also interface in real time with pilots conducting simulator training at the training center.
The CommLab experience is $349 and includes all course materials and lunch for two days. Courses are held in Shreveport, Louisiana and can accommodate eight participants. Upcoming dates are May 18-19 and June 22-23.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf