Sunset Aviation Service, Inc. located in Aurora Oregon is proud to announce our new website at www.sunsetaviationservice.com along with a new phone number of 503-776-5053. Our capabilities list has also been expanded to better serve more of the helicopter industry.
Sunset Aviation Service was awarded the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) certificate 9SHR799L as an Approved Repair Station at its Aurora, Oregon facility in 2013.
Sunset Aviation Service met the stringent requirements of the FAA Certified Repair Station with a Limited Accessories Rating. In the past nine years Sunset Helicopters has made great strides in building a top quality Maintenance department, including a new hydraulics shop. Sunset Aviation Service, Inc. Repair Station is now offering for hydraulic repair, overhaul and alteration services for the following models of helicopters:
Bell 204, 205, 206, 206L, 212, 412, UH-1
MD Helicopters – MD500
Schweizer – S300
Sikorsky – S61, S64/CH-54
For the full Capabilities list: http://www.sunsetaviationservice.com/#!capabilities/c1erv Sunset Aviation Services, Inc. has an experienced team of mechanics trained to inspect, repair, and overhaul all accessories within the parameters of our operation specifications.
For more information on our Repair Station capabilities please contact Sunset Aviation Services at 503-776-5053 or visit us at www.sunsetaviationservice.com
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee