Altitude Aviation Service is pleased to announce the recently updated Vendor section of the www.uh1ops.com website that highlights those companies that provide services to the UH-1 Industry.
We ask that any company who serves the UH-1 community to review the site. Vendors who already are listed on the site to please review your listing to ensure it is correct and those vendors who would like their information posted on the website to send information to [email protected].
This informative website was created at the request of owners, operators, and maintenance personnel who attended the Huey Forum during HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, California.
Uh1ops.com allows UH-1 owners, operators, and maintenance personnel to share information regarding UH-1 maintenance and the industry. Users can submit maintenance issues that they have experienced along with solutions to assist others who may be having the same maintenance issue, or to submit maintenance issues they currently may be having and receive replies for a possible resolution. Submissions can be anonymous or have contact information included upon request.
The goal is to keep the most successful rotorcraft in aviation history flying safely!
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center