Altitude Aviation Service is pleased to announce the recently updated Vendor section of the www.uh1ops.com website that highlights those companies that provide services to the UH-1 Industry.
We ask that any company who serves the UH-1 community to review the site. Vendors who already are listed on the site to please review your listing to ensure it is correct and those vendors who would like their information posted on the website to send information to [email protected].
This informative website was created at the request of owners, operators, and maintenance personnel who attended the Huey Forum during HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, California.
Uh1ops.com allows UH-1 owners, operators, and maintenance personnel to share information regarding UH-1 maintenance and the industry. Users can submit maintenance issues that they have experienced along with solutions to assist others who may be having the same maintenance issue, or to submit maintenance issues they currently may be having and receive replies for a possible resolution. Submissions can be anonymous or have contact information included upon request.
The goal is to keep the most successful rotorcraft in aviation history flying safely!
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock