Altitude Aviation Service is pleased to announce the recently updated Vendor section of the www.uh1ops.com website that highlights those companies that provide services to the UH-1 Industry.
We ask that any company who serves the UH-1 community to review the site. Vendors who already are listed on the site to please review your listing to ensure it is correct and those vendors who would like their information posted on the website to send information to [email protected].
This informative website was created at the request of owners, operators, and maintenance personnel who attended the Huey Forum during HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, California.
Uh1ops.com allows UH-1 owners, operators, and maintenance personnel to share information regarding UH-1 maintenance and the industry. Users can submit maintenance issues that they have experienced along with solutions to assist others who may be having the same maintenance issue, or to submit maintenance issues they currently may be having and receive replies for a possible resolution. Submissions can be anonymous or have contact information included upon request.
The goal is to keep the most successful rotorcraft in aviation history flying safely!
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK