Cotswold Helicopter Centre announced this week that two more EASA Part 145 maintenance facilities have gained approval to support the Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopter in UK. This increases the total of approved maintenance facilities in the UK to six. The two latest organisations to gain approval are Bourne Park Aviation in Hampshire and HeliMech in Bedfordshire. Bourne Park Aviation will initially maintain their own Cabri which is due to be delivered in July.
HeliMech have been selected by VVB Aviation at Elstree to maintain both of their Cabris along with a privately owned Cabri based in South East UK.
Andy Moorhouse of Cotswold Helicopter Centre, the sole UK agents for Hélicoptères Guimbal commented that, ‘The Cabri G2 is now firmly established as the default option for Approved Training Organisations seeking to operate a modern helicopter in the UK. Our priority is to ensure that the existing fleet of 13 Cabris is supported fully and that there is sufficient provision to support the 10 further airframes that are being delivered to the UK over the next 18 months’.
- 08-Dec-20 D-HTAT Guimbal G2 Speyer, Germany
- 11-Nov-20 HB-ZVN Guimbal G2 Sion, Switzerland
- 08-Nov-20 9M-HCB Guimbal G2 Taman Melawati, Malaysia (2F)
- 08-Nov-20 9M-HCA Guimbal G2 Taman Melawati, Malaysia
- 30-Sep-20 N250Z Guimbal G2 Bentonville, US-Arkansas
- 18-Sep-20 VH-LTO Guimbal G2 Caloundra, Australia
- Guimbal introduces new updates for Cabri G2
- 21-Jan-20 N715RK Guimbal G2 Independence, US-Iowa
- 05-Dec-19 N797NA Guimbal G2 Washington, US-Missouri
- 04-May-19 N572MD Guimbal Cabri G2 Kent Island, US-Maryland (2F)
- 31-Jan-19 F-HRCR Guimbal G2 Pierrevert, France
- BC Helicopters to add second Guimbal Cabri G2
- Cabri G2 delivered by new UK distributor HeliGroup
- Guimbal appoints distributor in Canada
- UK distributor launches Guimbal Centre of Excellence
- UK Guimbal distributor expands with new investment
- BC Helicopters to be first Canadian operator of Guimbal Cabri G2
- UK Cabri G2 fleet is largest in the world
- Helicentre Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Six
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal