Revue Thommen AG is pleased to announce the selection of the HSL-1600 searchlight system by The Swedish National Police. The Bell 429 fleet of seven new aircraft, will feature the Thommen searchlight system fully integrated into the aircraft camera and mapping systems, for full optimization of the HSL-1600 feature set. This is a joint program with Helinet Technologies (Van Nuys, Ca.) providing Engineering, Training and Support Services to the Swedish National Police and Bell.
Thomas Lail, Director Sales and Marketing, Thommen America: “The HSL-1600 Searchlight is a great fit for this program and highlights the many advantages the Thommen product has for this market. We are excited to be added to the Bell 429, and be a part of this exciting program. This will allow more global operators a superior searchlight platform without the limitations they have today.”
ABOUT REVUE THOMMEN AG
Revue Thommen AG, based in Waldenburg, Switzerland, is a long established leading manufacturer of aircraft equipment including instruments and air data systems used worldwide on a full range of civil and military aircraft types.
Swiss-made THOMMEN products are part of the design of more than one hundred new-production and numerous aircraft modernization programs worldwide. This includes all categories of aircraft in civil and military aviation from business jets and large turboprops to helicopters, trainers and combat aircraft. THOMMEN is AS/EN 9100, ISO 9001:2008, EASA Part 21 and EASA Part 145 certified. Additional
company information is available on our Web at www.THOMMEN.aero.
ABOUT BELL HELICOPTER
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
ABOUT HELINET TECHNOLOGIES
Helinet Technologies is an international provider of aviation technology solutions to the law enforcement, government and military markets. Backed by decades of experience deploying customized surveillance and broadcasting systems for organizations across the globe, the firm offers a full suite of services, ranging from basic equipment sales to fully outsourced surveillance solutions, including providing pilots and aircraft.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation