Revue Thommen AG is pleased to announce the selection of the HSL-1600 searchlight system by The Swedish National Police. The Bell 429 fleet of seven new aircraft, will feature the Thommen searchlight system fully integrated into the aircraft camera and mapping systems, for full optimization of the HSL-1600 feature set. This is a joint program with Helinet Technologies (Van Nuys, Ca.) providing Engineering, Training and Support Services to the Swedish National Police and Bell.
Thomas Lail, Director Sales and Marketing, Thommen America: “The HSL-1600 Searchlight is a great fit for this program and highlights the many advantages the Thommen product has for this market. We are excited to be added to the Bell 429, and be a part of this exciting program. This will allow more global operators a superior searchlight platform without the limitations they have today.”
ABOUT REVUE THOMMEN AG
Revue Thommen AG, based in Waldenburg, Switzerland, is a long established leading manufacturer of aircraft equipment including instruments and air data systems used worldwide on a full range of civil and military aircraft types.
Swiss-made THOMMEN products are part of the design of more than one hundred new-production and numerous aircraft modernization programs worldwide. This includes all categories of aircraft in civil and military aviation from business jets and large turboprops to helicopters, trainers and combat aircraft. THOMMEN is AS/EN 9100, ISO 9001:2008, EASA Part 21 and EASA Part 145 certified. Additional
company information is available on our Web at www.THOMMEN.aero.
ABOUT BELL HELICOPTER
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
ABOUT HELINET TECHNOLOGIES
Helinet Technologies is an international provider of aviation technology solutions to the law enforcement, government and military markets. Backed by decades of experience deploying customized surveillance and broadcasting systems for organizations across the globe, the firm offers a full suite of services, ranging from basic equipment sales to fully outsourced surveillance solutions, including providing pilots and aircraft.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect