CAA International (CAAi) is supporting Aluminium Offshore Pte Ltd with the review and validation of their Helideck Inspection reports, in accordance with UK CAA CAP 437.
Working in conjunction with the UK CAA, CAAi undertook a full review of the quality and safety system in place by Aluminium Offshore to ensure their helideck inspections meet industry safety best practices. The review also included validation of the qualifications and competences required as a Helideck Inspector.
CAAi have committed to providing on-going advisory services to Aluminium Offshore for checking the validation of their helideck inspection reports by UK CAA Flight Operations. A satisfactory review will result in the inspected Aluminium Offshore Helideck being granted a CAAi Statement of Compliance Award in accordance with CAP 437.
Neelesh Uppal, Managing Director, Aluminium Offshore says, “We are privileged to work with CAA International for our helideck inspection service. This collaboration has opened a new chapter in Aluminium Offshore’s dedication towards comprehensive aftersales service to our valued clients. By setting a new safety benchmark with a worldwide leading aviation authority, Aluminium Offshore strives to promote a higher level of operational safety and awareness to the industry stakeholders while delivering value solutions. Furthermore, the endorsement by CAAi will give our clients the confidence that the helidecks we inspect meet the most stringent level of aviation safety.”
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue