Wings Air has been selected for a second consecutive year to be the Official Helicopter Partner of the Monticello Motor Club (MMC). MMC is North America’s premier automotive country club and private race track. Located in Monticello, N.Y. just 90 minutes from New York City, Monticello Motor Club boasts more than four miles of race-grade asphalt, five miles of off-road trails, and a 1-km karting track.
Wings Air is a helicopter charter operator servicing the entire Northeast US with a fleet of four helicopters. Jets are also available upon request. As a result of this strategic partnership, both MMC members and Wings Air clients will have access to premium helicopter services to facilitate travel between the racetrack and the destination of their choice.
Half-day or full-day driving experiences are available, and include roundtrip helicopter transportation between MMC and Midtown Manhattan, car rental, and a light lunch (half-day excursions starting at $6,300 for two people). This thrilling visit into the world of high-performance driving combines country club luxury with adrenaline-filled adventure for memories that will last a lifetime.
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps