EPIC Aviation LLC, a leading fuel supplier to the general and commercial aviation industries, today announced staff changes, including two staff promotions and the addition of a new OEM and Brokered Fuel sales manager.
Dev Sharma has been promoted to Director of Sales – West. Dev has been with EPIC for more than 18 years, including the last three and half years as California and Hawaii Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and 13-plus years as a RSM in the Northwest region, including Alaska, Rocky Mountains and Western Canada.Before joining EPIC in 1997, Dev was served as an airport and FBO manager for more than five years.Prior to that, Dev was a Ramp Services Supervisor at Creswell Municipal Airport in Creswell, OR. Dev previously sat on the Board of Challenge Air, a non-profit organization that helps to build self-esteem and confidence of children and youth with specials needs, through the experience of flight. He is an instrument-rated pilot and resides in Springfield, OR.
Doug Crowther has been promoted to Director of National Accounts and Business Development for EPIC. Doug is a well-respected business-aviation veteran who joined the company in 2014 as Director of Into-Wing Sales. Prior to that he served as Chief Operating Officer for a prominent FBO in Seattle, WA. Doug has also held several other aviation positions including Vice President of Operations for Signature Flight Support and the Vice President of Aircraft Maintenance for Jet Aviation in Palm Beach, FL. Doug started his career nearly 30 years ago and has held various executive management positions in the corporate aviation industry. He attended Miami Dade College, Ashridge Business School, Hertfordshire, UK and is a licensed private pilot. “I’m excited to see the energy and contributions that Dev and Doug will bring to their new role and I’m confident that they will play a significant role in growing EPIC’s general aviation fuel business,” said Steve McCullough, Senior Vice President General Aviation and Business Development. Both Dev and Doug will report to McCullough.
In addition to the two promotions, EPIC announced Jeff Bistany as EPIC’s new Director Fuel Sales, OEM and Brokered Fuel. Jeff has more than 20 years’ experience in sales and business development and comes to EPIC from Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc., a leading flight planning company, where most recently he was the Director of Global Fuel Supply and Business Development. Previously, Jeff held several other fuel-related sales leadership positions, including Director of Sales, Fuel Division, and Director, Global Sales. “Jeff brings a passion for aviation and broad business along with a decade of experience in aviation fuel sales and related business development,” said David Zanussi, Senior Vice President of Commercial Sales and Supply.
“As a trusted supplier of aviation fuel to a global market, we’re here to provide our customers with best product, service and support in the industry. And we deliver on that objective by hiring and promoting the best people in the business,” said Kevin Cox, President of EPIC Aviation LLC. “Our announcement today of Dev and Doug’s promotions, as well as the addition of Jeff to the sales team, further underscores our commitment to bring the very best to our customers and the market.”
EPIC is an aviation fuel supplier with global operations and capabilities. The EPIC FBO Network®. Can be found throughout the U.S. and Canada. EPIC’s supply system consists of nearly 300 supply points selected to provide our customers with a reliable and secure fuel supply 7/24/365. Our system utilizes a broad network of refineries, terminals, pipelines, and railcars to serve over 4,000 diverse customers including Airlines, Cargo Operators, Business Aviation Flight Departments, Fixed Base Operators and Resellers. EPIC specializes in innovative customer solutions and industry-‐leading fuel quality assurance programs.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot