EPIC Aviation LLC, a leading fuel supplier to the general and commercial aviation industries, today announced staff changes, including two staff promotions and the addition of a new OEM and Brokered Fuel sales manager.
Dev Sharma has been promoted to Director of Sales – West. Dev has been with EPIC for more than 18 years, including the last three and half years as California and Hawaii Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and 13-plus years as a RSM in the Northwest region, including Alaska, Rocky Mountains and Western Canada.Before joining EPIC in 1997, Dev was served as an airport and FBO manager for more than five years.Prior to that, Dev was a Ramp Services Supervisor at Creswell Municipal Airport in Creswell, OR. Dev previously sat on the Board of Challenge Air, a non-profit organization that helps to build self-esteem and confidence of children and youth with specials needs, through the experience of flight. He is an instrument-rated pilot and resides in Springfield, OR.
Doug Crowther has been promoted to Director of National Accounts and Business Development for EPIC. Doug is a well-respected business-aviation veteran who joined the company in 2014 as Director of Into-Wing Sales. Prior to that he served as Chief Operating Officer for a prominent FBO in Seattle, WA. Doug has also held several other aviation positions including Vice President of Operations for Signature Flight Support and the Vice President of Aircraft Maintenance for Jet Aviation in Palm Beach, FL. Doug started his career nearly 30 years ago and has held various executive management positions in the corporate aviation industry. He attended Miami Dade College, Ashridge Business School, Hertfordshire, UK and is a licensed private pilot. “I’m excited to see the energy and contributions that Dev and Doug will bring to their new role and I’m confident that they will play a significant role in growing EPIC’s general aviation fuel business,” said Steve McCullough, Senior Vice President General Aviation and Business Development. Both Dev and Doug will report to McCullough.
In addition to the two promotions, EPIC announced Jeff Bistany as EPIC’s new Director Fuel Sales, OEM and Brokered Fuel. Jeff has more than 20 years’ experience in sales and business development and comes to EPIC from Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc., a leading flight planning company, where most recently he was the Director of Global Fuel Supply and Business Development. Previously, Jeff held several other fuel-related sales leadership positions, including Director of Sales, Fuel Division, and Director, Global Sales. “Jeff brings a passion for aviation and broad business along with a decade of experience in aviation fuel sales and related business development,” said David Zanussi, Senior Vice President of Commercial Sales and Supply.
“As a trusted supplier of aviation fuel to a global market, we’re here to provide our customers with best product, service and support in the industry. And we deliver on that objective by hiring and promoting the best people in the business,” said Kevin Cox, President of EPIC Aviation LLC. “Our announcement today of Dev and Doug’s promotions, as well as the addition of Jeff to the sales team, further underscores our commitment to bring the very best to our customers and the market.”
EPIC is an aviation fuel supplier with global operations and capabilities. The EPIC FBO Network®. Can be found throughout the U.S. and Canada. EPIC’s supply system consists of nearly 300 supply points selected to provide our customers with a reliable and secure fuel supply 7/24/365. Our system utilizes a broad network of refineries, terminals, pipelines, and railcars to serve over 4,000 diverse customers including Airlines, Cargo Operators, Business Aviation Flight Departments, Fixed Base Operators and Resellers. EPIC specializes in innovative customer solutions and industry-‐leading fuel quality assurance programs.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics