Air BP, the international aviation fuel products and service supplier returns to the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE) this week (Stand U055) having bolstered its French network with the addition of a new location at Golfe de Saint-Tropez International Airport (LTT\LFTZ). With immediate effect, Air BP will be the sole fuel provider of Jet A-1 and Avgas at LTT\LFTZ servingits General Aviation customers in the region. This win represents the company’s third Côte d’Azur Group location complementing its operations at Cannes Mandelieu and Nice Côte d’AzurAirports where it is already the contracted supplier. The new location further underlines the General Aviation sector in Franceas a key growth area for Air BP and brings the total number of locations in the country up to 120.
Air BP was selected to provide the fuel operations at Saint-Tropez owing to its ability to support global marketing activity, in addition to its extensive technical capabilities and its superior level of competence in providing a safe, fit-for-purpose and reliable service. Air BP’s expanding European network was also an important factor. Following the acquisition of Statoil Aviation last year, the company’s total number of European locations now exceeds 700.
LTT\LFTZis ideally suited for business aviation activity with specialised facilities, concierge service, internet access, catering and an on-site summer helicopter shuttle service.Open 7 days a week and 365days a year, itis located just 15 kilometres from Saint-Tropez and conveniently serves all the popular resorts from Le Lavandou to Saint-Tropez.
In related news, Air BP has celebrated its one year anniversary as the sole fuel provider at Cannes Mandelieu Airport with a special award presented to Dominique Thillaud, Chairman of the Board for Aéroports de la Côte d’AzurGroup by David Gilmour, CEO,Air BP at EBACE in Geneva. Air BP began operations at Cannes last April and offers both JetA-1 and Avgas with the added convenience of a self-service terminal on site.
Elena Melia, Commercial Manager Western European Performance Unit, Air BP, commented: “We are delighted to be celebrating both our one year anniversary at Cannes Mandelieu and the news of our new operation at Saint-Tropez. We are very pleased to be further strengthening our French network to better serve the needs of our customers and look forward to a continued mutually successful relationship with the Côte d’Azur Group.”
DominiqueThillaudadded: “We are delighted to be welcoming Air BP to Saint-Tropez to provide a reliable and highly efficient service for the convenience of customers. We look forward to welcoming customers to our airport to explore the region known for its chic resorts, excellent Provençal cuisine and beautiful climate.”
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot