Airbus Helicopters Inc. is pleased to announce important new assignments for two key leaders.
John Roth has been appointed Senior Director of Government Programs. In this position he is responsible for management of the U.S. Army UH-72A Lakota program including production aircraft deliveries, Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs, modifications, upgrades and fleet support of the more than 330 aircraft delivered to the Army. Roth will also oversee all other U.S. government programs, including support of the U.S. Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection and other federal agencies.
Roth joined Airbus Helicopters Inc. in 2012 as senior director of logistics for the Lakota program. He has broad experience in aviation, commercial and military aftermarket support, program management, contracts and negotiations, product development, and training and instruction. Prior to joining Airbus Helicopters Inc., John held a number of leadership positions at Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., including executive assistant to the president and chief operating officer of Sikorsky’s Huntsville, Ala. facility.
Terry Eichman, who has served as Sales Manager for Training and Services, will now lead the Customer Training Center. He will be responsible for development and support of training for both commercial and government programs. He will work with the Airbus Helicopters Inc. sales and marketing team to secure new training business for the company, enhance current portfolio capabilities and develop the company’s long-term training business strategy.
Eichman joined Airbus Helicopters Inc. in 2014. He brings more than 26 years of helicopter support and services experience, with 16 years of training systems development and services. He previously managed training programs for Bell Helicopter and Sikorsky.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules