Airbus Helicopters Inc. is pleased to announce important new assignments for two key leaders.
John Roth has been appointed Senior Director of Government Programs. In this position he is responsible for management of the U.S. Army UH-72A Lakota program including production aircraft deliveries, Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs, modifications, upgrades and fleet support of the more than 330 aircraft delivered to the Army. Roth will also oversee all other U.S. government programs, including support of the U.S. Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection and other federal agencies.
Roth joined Airbus Helicopters Inc. in 2012 as senior director of logistics for the Lakota program. He has broad experience in aviation, commercial and military aftermarket support, program management, contracts and negotiations, product development, and training and instruction. Prior to joining Airbus Helicopters Inc., John held a number of leadership positions at Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., including executive assistant to the president and chief operating officer of Sikorsky’s Huntsville, Ala. facility.
Terry Eichman, who has served as Sales Manager for Training and Services, will now lead the Customer Training Center. He will be responsible for development and support of training for both commercial and government programs. He will work with the Airbus Helicopters Inc. sales and marketing team to secure new training business for the company, enhance current portfolio capabilities and develop the company’s long-term training business strategy.
Eichman joined Airbus Helicopters Inc. in 2014. He brings more than 26 years of helicopter support and services experience, with 16 years of training systems development and services. He previously managed training programs for Bell Helicopter and Sikorsky.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support