Airbus Helicopters Inc. is pleased to announce important new assignments for two key leaders.
John Roth has been appointed Senior Director of Government Programs. In this position he is responsible for management of the U.S. Army UH-72A Lakota program including production aircraft deliveries, Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs, modifications, upgrades and fleet support of the more than 330 aircraft delivered to the Army. Roth will also oversee all other U.S. government programs, including support of the U.S. Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection and other federal agencies.
Roth joined Airbus Helicopters Inc. in 2012 as senior director of logistics for the Lakota program. He has broad experience in aviation, commercial and military aftermarket support, program management, contracts and negotiations, product development, and training and instruction. Prior to joining Airbus Helicopters Inc., John held a number of leadership positions at Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., including executive assistant to the president and chief operating officer of Sikorsky’s Huntsville, Ala. facility.
Terry Eichman, who has served as Sales Manager for Training and Services, will now lead the Customer Training Center. He will be responsible for development and support of training for both commercial and government programs. He will work with the Airbus Helicopters Inc. sales and marketing team to secure new training business for the company, enhance current portfolio capabilities and develop the company’s long-term training business strategy.
Eichman joined Airbus Helicopters Inc. in 2014. He brings more than 26 years of helicopter support and services experience, with 16 years of training systems development and services. He previously managed training programs for Bell Helicopter and Sikorsky.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment