Airbus Helicopters Inc. is pleased to announce important new assignments for two key leaders.
John Roth has been appointed Senior Director of Government Programs. In this position he is responsible for management of the U.S. Army UH-72A Lakota program including production aircraft deliveries, Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs, modifications, upgrades and fleet support of the more than 330 aircraft delivered to the Army. Roth will also oversee all other U.S. government programs, including support of the U.S. Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection and other federal agencies.
Roth joined Airbus Helicopters Inc. in 2012 as senior director of logistics for the Lakota program. He has broad experience in aviation, commercial and military aftermarket support, program management, contracts and negotiations, product development, and training and instruction. Prior to joining Airbus Helicopters Inc., John held a number of leadership positions at Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., including executive assistant to the president and chief operating officer of Sikorsky’s Huntsville, Ala. facility.
Terry Eichman, who has served as Sales Manager for Training and Services, will now lead the Customer Training Center. He will be responsible for development and support of training for both commercial and government programs. He will work with the Airbus Helicopters Inc. sales and marketing team to secure new training business for the company, enhance current portfolio capabilities and develop the company’s long-term training business strategy.
Eichman joined Airbus Helicopters Inc. in 2014. He brings more than 26 years of helicopter support and services experience, with 16 years of training systems development and services. He previously managed training programs for Bell Helicopter and Sikorsky.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5