AEM’s new 600W Loud Speaker system has been selected by the Korean Coast Guard for installation on its B412 and AS565 helicopters.
The first 2 installations have been completed, tested and certified in Korea by UI Helicopter, a Subsidiary Company of the UI Group. A total of 5 systems will be installed on the Bell and Airbus helicopters under this contract. The complete systems include the AA21-400 PA/Siren Control Units, LSA400-001 Loud Speaker Amplifiers and LS600-200 Loud Speakers.
AEM Corp successfully completed DO-160G and DO-214 testing on its new line of LSA Series Amplifiers and LS Series Speakers. They are the only amplifiers and speakers in their market/class today with this level of qualification. The LS and LSA series components are used in various combinations to create the new 300W, 600W, 900W and 1200W external PA systems.
About AEM: Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM) designs and manufactures specialized communication systems and products for various special role aircraft, including Police, EMS, SAR and Firefighting. AEM also designs, manufactures and refurbishes illuminated panels and display products. A Canadian company founded in 2009, AEM is a diversified globally active company that provides products and services to operators, systems integrators and OEMs worldwide. AEM excels in customer service and support throughout the world by way of a network of dealers, distributors and agents. AEM is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval and is ISO9001/AS9100C registered. AEM is also registered under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (ITAR eligibility). www.aem-corp.com
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada