AEM’s new 600W Loud Speaker system has been selected by the Korean Coast Guard for installation on its B412 and AS565 helicopters.
The first 2 installations have been completed, tested and certified in Korea by UI Helicopter, a Subsidiary Company of the UI Group. A total of 5 systems will be installed on the Bell and Airbus helicopters under this contract. The complete systems include the AA21-400 PA/Siren Control Units, LSA400-001 Loud Speaker Amplifiers and LS600-200 Loud Speakers.
AEM Corp successfully completed DO-160G and DO-214 testing on its new line of LSA Series Amplifiers and LS Series Speakers. They are the only amplifiers and speakers in their market/class today with this level of qualification. The LS and LSA series components are used in various combinations to create the new 300W, 600W, 900W and 1200W external PA systems.
About AEM: Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM) designs and manufactures specialized communication systems and products for various special role aircraft, including Police, EMS, SAR and Firefighting. AEM also designs, manufactures and refurbishes illuminated panels and display products. A Canadian company founded in 2009, AEM is a diversified globally active company that provides products and services to operators, systems integrators and OEMs worldwide. AEM excels in customer service and support throughout the world by way of a network of dealers, distributors and agents. AEM is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval and is ISO9001/AS9100C registered. AEM is also registered under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (ITAR eligibility). www.aem-corp.com
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support