Attention all Philadelphia-area helicopter pilots! HAI, in conjunction with the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), is hosting a helicopter safety conference this coming Tuesday, June 2, from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Don’t miss this landmark event!
The conference will feature the very latest information on the safety issues facing the rotorcraft industry, presented by some of the top industry experts in their field! AgustaWestland Philadelphia will have an AW-119 on display, and Pat McKernan, head of flight operations for AgustaWestland Philadelphia, will discuss full-down autorotations.
What you learn can make your flying easier and may save your life! The safety conference will be held at the American Helicopter Museum, 1220 American Blvd., West Chester, PA 19380.
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC
- Student pilot disputes NTSB report
- New rules for helicopter flights in the Everest region
- EHang Further Rebuts Short-Seller’s Allegations Concerning its Relationship with Kunxiang
- Minot AFB already preparing for MH-139A Grey Wolf
- Indonesian Army receive second Bell 412EPI
- Irish Community Rapid Response Air Ambulance reports 2020 stats
- EHang Wins Urban Air Mobility Call from Paris
- Gulf Med Aviation Services to invest in MRO training
- WAI receives $250,000 grant to fund additional scholarships
- Sloane Helicopters ranked in top 40 UK private companies for international sales growth
- Strategic New Appointments At Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Kuwait of AH-64E Apache