Hire our Aviation Heroes (AviationHeroes.org) is providing a new platform and opportunities for veteran jobseekers and employers to connect in the aviation industry by launching an online job fair event on June 24th, 2015.
Aviation Heroes is happy to partner with leading associations in the industry in bringing a value-add tool to each association member.
Executive Director Bret Morriss said “An online job fair is a perfect way for aviation employers and recruiters in the industry to create a live connection to transitioning aviation veterans. On the day of the event, employers chat in real-time with jobseekers in one-on-one conversations while getting a snapshot of their resume and background. It’s much more interactive and can provide employers with much more insight at their fingertips.”
In addition to learning about career opportunities, job seekers can build their professional network and meet front line recruiters who are making hiring decisions in the weeks and months to come all within the comforts of their home or office.
For the employer, online job fairs offer convenience, cost savings in travel and cast a wider net to jobseekers that may not be able to attend events in person. This event will be a great way to build a pipeline and a get a head start on recruiting efforts. Employers continue to have access to jobseeker data after the event.
About Hire our Aviation Heroes Aviation Heroes works collaboratively with transitioning veterans with backgrounds as pilots or mechanics in the aviation fields and employers to grow a pipeline and promote veteran employment within the industry. For more information see: http://www.aviationheroes.org
Veteran jobseekers can meet employers in the industry, have one-on-one chats sharing their resume and experience and build a network by continuing conversations with employers, even after the event ends
Learn more about how it works at: https://app.brazenconnect.com/events/hireouraviationheroes-career-fair/exhibitors
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual