Hard on the heels of their successful official launch into the fixed wing segment of the Business Aviation market, international payment specialist Smart Currency Business is now attracting considerable interest from the rotary market for its dedicated aviation foreign exchange services. With this in mind, the company will be attending the HeliOps Conference at The Crowne Plaza in Battersea, London on Thursday June 4th to talk up its service offering dedicated to this segment of the aviation industry.
For the past two years, UK-based Smart Currency Business has been serving a steadily increasing number of UK and European rotary companies including charter operators, OEMs and brokers with currency requirements. The company offers dedicated guidance on a range of tailored strategies to help rotary companies understand currency costs and reduce risk on international money transfers, which could affect their bottom line. With the bulk of transactions conducted in US Dollars, professional advice from a company like Smart Currency Business is highly advisable to significantly minimize losses.
Alex Bennett, Business Aviation Specialist at Smart Currency Business comments: “We are very pleased to be attending such a highly valuable event as Heli Ops, which offers an excellent networking opportunity and insight into the challenges of rotary operations as the industry continues to evolve. The rotary market is crucial to the aviation industry as it fulfils the need for reliable and speedy short distance travel in Europe. Our work in this sector serves to perfectly complement our expertise in the business aviation arena and we look forward to continuing to serve our growing clientele.”
The company launched a service dedicated to handling foreign exchange for the Business Aviation community in February following the growth of its client base in this sector. As with the fixed wing market, the division will now use its expertise to mitigate financial losses during the currency exchange process for the rotary market too.
Smart Currency Business is the only UK-based currency exchange in its field that does not remunerate its traders on commission, focusing, instead on client satisfaction and retention. This encourages the traders to provide impartial guidance on the best strategies and solutions for clients.
About Smart Currency Business
SmartCurrencyBusiness.com is an international money transfers business, providing UK companies with tailored currency exchange services. It offers dedicated guidance on a range of ways to mitigate risk and save money on international transfers and payments. These include commission-free, bespoke solutions to get competitive exchange rates on the day, reserve favorable rates for future purchase, or to secure upper and lower limits on rate purchases in advance. They are also passionate about educating businesses, and regularly provide news, insights and guides.
SmartCurrencyBusiness.com is part of Smart Currency Exchange Ltd, which is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (FRN 504509) for the provision of payment services.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring