The Bell 429 with the VVIP luxury “MAGnificent” interior and the Bell 505 mock-up will be on display at EFA Prague
The Bell 429 is one of the most advanced light twin helicopters ever developed, offering a fully integrated glass cockpit with advanced drive system and best-in-class WAAS navigation and IFR capability. Additional safety features include a collective mounted throttle, damage tolerant hub and rotor system, and energy attenuating seats. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operation.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X, which first flew November 10, 2014, is a five-seat, single-engine, turbine helicopter leveraging Bell Helicopter’s proven technology and nearly half a century of experience. Its fully flat floor, increased cabin volume and clam shell doors provide the configuration flexibility needed in today’s market.
The Bell 505 Mockup will be on display at Bell Helicopter’s European Headquarters in July.
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Montenegro Air Force signs for two Bell 505s
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- Southern Utah University Adds Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- MountainFlyers to become Europe’s biggest Bell 505 operator
- Leon County Sheriff’s Office Selects Becker AMU 6500 Digital Audio Panel
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® is now an Option for the Bell 505
- Bell Lands Leon County Sheriff’s Office as First East Coast Bell 505 Public Safety Operator
- Alameda County Sheriff orders a Bell 505
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- DART Aerospace Receives EASA Certification for its Bell 505 Standard and Float Skidtubes
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Fleet Surpasses 20,000 Flight Hour
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Receives Certification for High-Altitude Operations