Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today that Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) approved five product offerings that will be distributed through its Aeronautical Accessories TM brand.
TCCA’s approval is for multiple kits and accessories for the Bell 407, 412, and 429:
FLIR Star Safire Kit, Model 429
External Hoist Kit, Model 407
Helicopter Emergency Egress Lighting System (HEELS), Model 429
Multiple Operational Accessories Kits, Model 412EP (JAR-OPS approved) for:
Crew Flashlight Kit
Standby Attitude Battery Monitor
Pitot Heater Failure Monitor
Fast Rope Kit/ Retractable Hardpoint Kit, Model 429
“Aeronautical Accessories is committed to offering products around the globe that enhance aircraft capability and performance,” said Jennifer Lunceford, manager, Sales for Aeronautical Accessories. “We are pleased to now provide our customers additional options to help them complete their missions throughout this region.”
About the Aeronautical Accessories Brand
Aeronautical Accessories is a Bell Helicopter brand dedicated to offering advanced helicopter parts and accessories for all rotorcraft makes and models direct and through Bell Helicopter’s worldwide network. The brand currently offers more that 4,000 unique part numbers and 1200 supplemental type certificates (STCs).
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. For more information, visit www.textron.com.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey