Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) signed an MoU yesterday (June 4, 2015) in Bengaluru, to share their expertise in design, development, engineering and manufacturing to developand produce advanced airborne communication equipment to meet therequirement of the defence services. Quarterly review of the MoU will beheld under the Chairmanship of Director (R&D)-BEL and Director (Engg,R&D)-HAL.
HAL and BEL have agreed to share the business from the Indian defence services. HAL has the expertise in design, development ,engineering, manufacture of airborne communications equipment, whereas BEL has the expertise in design, development, engineering and manufacture of communications and secrecy products and solutions.
The MoU sets to define the roles and responsibilities of both the DPSUs for development of specific airborne communication equipment.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring