Marenco Swisshelicopter is very proud to announce the appointment of Mr. Philippe Harache as new Chairman of the Board. Philippe Harache is a French aerospace engineer and entrepreneur, he is a graduate of the Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées, INSEAD and Harvard Business School as well as a graduate from the French National Defence College (IHEDN).
After starting his career at the Helicopter Division of Aerospatiale, he participated in the foundation of Eurocopter and was nominated in 1994 CEO of Eurocopter International. Philippe Harache later became Senior Executive Vice President of the group, a position which he retained until 2010, when he left to pursue an active role in the start-up of dynamic and innovative companies.
In selecting Philippe Harache as Chairman of the Board of Directors, Martin Stucki, founder of the company, chose an expert he said has strategic vision and who can support the company with his know how and network.
Martin Stucki added “With the on-going advancement and structuration of the company, the arrival of Philippe is a great opportunity that will ensure our success and bring assurance to our strategic and commercial expansion ”
Philippe Harache added “I am delighted to join the team that has one of the most innovative helicopter projects in its hands, which I could say is no longer at the project stage but well advanced in its development”. Ludwig Boogen will retire as Chairman of the Board and remain active in his multiple professional activities as an interim manager and Managing Partner of Top Fifty AG. Based on his experience in the aviation industry and as CFO he provided significant support to the start-up since early 2011.
Martin Stucki commented that « Marenco Swisshelicopter has strongly benefited from the professionalism and unlimited motivation of Ludwig Boogen, during his chairmanship
About the SKYe SH09 helicopter:
With a Maximum Take-Off Weight of 2,650 kg (5,842 lbs) the SKYe SH09 helicopter offers exceptional hot and high performance, a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assemblies and shrouded tailrotor. The modularity of the cabin makes the most of the flat floor and the unique high ceiling concept, offering multiple seating arrangements of 1 Pilot + up to 7 passengers, all with individual crashworthy seats. The rear access to the cabin is facilitated by the large clamshell doors; addressing the passenger transport and emergency evacuation roles of the helicopter.
With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it will also offer very long range – in excess of 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. SKYe SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, and an augmented sling load capability of 1,500 kg (3,300 lbs).
About MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER (MSH):
The MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER COMPANY is the result of combining the engineering expertise of Marenco Ltd. and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters. With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swisshelicopter developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work