Guardian Mobility Inc., a Knowmadics company, and leading industry supplier for tracking avionics, today announced a new rental program offer that will enable fixed and rotary wing customers to be up and running with Automatic Flight Following (AFF). For one low fee per month subscribers to this program will receive a portable Guardian G3 tracking unit with antenna.
The key benefits of this offer are:
• Rental program means NO CAPEX!
• AFF certified
• Tracking unit is easily installed, no STC required
• Rent to Own program available
Guardian Mobility will offer full credit from the rental towards an outright purchase (plus ongoing airtime).
The G3 – offers a configurable tracking-reporting interval; has very low power consumption; is of a reasonable weight when compared to competitors and is fully portable from one aircraft to another with minimal installation time.
In speaking about this offer, Alex Martichuski – Director of Sales – stated – “Our rental program is an ideal way for operators to become acquainted with our service and products. With the fire season into a feverish pitch so soon this year, special operators like aerial fire suppression have the opportunity to outfit their fleet immediately with virtually no down time and receive all the benefits of our AFF hardware and software. From there we can demonstrate first hand just what our technology has to offer.”
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight