Guardian Mobility Inc., a Knowmadics company, and leading industry supplier for tracking avionics, today announced a new rental program offer that will enable fixed and rotary wing customers to be up and running with Automatic Flight Following (AFF). For one low fee per month subscribers to this program will receive a portable Guardian G3 tracking unit with antenna.
The key benefits of this offer are:
• Rental program means NO CAPEX!
• AFF certified
• Tracking unit is easily installed, no STC required
• Rent to Own program available
Guardian Mobility will offer full credit from the rental towards an outright purchase (plus ongoing airtime).
The G3 – offers a configurable tracking-reporting interval; has very low power consumption; is of a reasonable weight when compared to competitors and is fully portable from one aircraft to another with minimal installation time.
In speaking about this offer, Alex Martichuski – Director of Sales – stated – “Our rental program is an ideal way for operators to become acquainted with our service and products. With the fire season into a feverish pitch so soon this year, special operators like aerial fire suppression have the opportunity to outfit their fleet immediately with virtually no down time and receive all the benefits of our AFF hardware and software. From there we can demonstrate first hand just what our technology has to offer.”
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines