Airinmar, a leading provider of innovative aviation repair management solutions, has signed a three-year agreement with CHC Helicopters to manage component repairs for its fleet of over 200 helicopters.
Airinmar has supported airlines, MROs, OEMs and military operations for over 25 years through integration of its proprietary systems, engineering expertise and supply management solutions. By signing this agreement, Airinmar will expand its service offerings to include the rotorcraft market.
“Airinmar’s services are aligned with CHC’s vision to increase our competitiveness by improving the efficiency of our supply chain. Our partnership with Airinmar will enable us to further reduce costs, accelerate component repairs turn-times, and increase the readiness of our fleet,” said Michael Lorenzini, Vice President, Supply Chain, of CHC Helicopter.
“We are excited that CHC has decided to implement Airinmar’s full suite of repair management services,” said Tom Wilson, Airinmar’s President. “Our services complement, enhance and integrate seamlessly with our customers’ existing supply chain operations. We are delighted to add CHC to our growing list of customers, and we look forward to expanding our services into the rotorcraft market.”
Airinmar, an independent subsidiary of global aerospace and defense contractor AAR, is the leading provider of innovative repair management services designed to reduce component repair costs and turn-around-times. More information about Airinmar can be found at www.airinmar.com.
AAR is a global aerospace and defense company that employs more than 5,000 people in over 20 countries. Based in Wood Dale, Illinois, AAR supports commercial, government and defense customers through two operating segments: Aviation Services and Expeditionary Services. AAR’s Aviation Services include inventory management; parts supply; OEM parts distribution; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; and component repair. AAR’s Expeditionary Services include airlift operations; mobility systems; and command and control centers in support of military and humanitarian missions. More information can be found at www.aarcorp.com.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week