The Korean Coast Guard has once again selected AEM’s Loud Speaker systems. The newest contract is for 700W systems to be set up on their Ka-32 helicopters. The immediate requirement is for five systems that will be installed, tested and certified in Korea by LG International’s Aviation Unit. The systems include AA21-400 PA/Siren Control Units, PA700-001 Amplifiers and TS94-04DN Speakers.
This contract follows an earlier commitment by the Korean Coast Guard where they chose the new generation 600W Loud Speaker System (control units, amplifiers and loud speakers) for their B412 and AS565 helicopters.
AEM Corp has completed a variety of environmental qualification tests on the legacy PA systems, meeting DO-160 and BS3G-100 requirements. The legacy systems are installed and approved by numerous helicopter OEMs and aftermarket completion centers, and can be found in light, medium and heavy helicopters supporting a variety of mission roles.
About AEM: Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM) designs and manufactures specialized communication systems and products for various special role aircraft, including Police, EMS, SAR and Firefighting. AEM also designs, manufactures and refurbishes illuminated panels and display products. A Canadian company founded in 2009, AEM is a diversified globally active company that provides products and services to operators, systems integrators and OEMs worldwide. AEM excels in customer service and support throughout the world by way of a network of dealers, distributors and agents. AEM is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval and is ISO9001/AS9100C registered. AEM is also registered under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (ITAR eligibility). (www.aem-corp.com)
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters
- UK AAIB Bulletin – December 2018
- Nepalese Army receives Bell 407GXP