Airbus Helicopters Canada is pleased to announce that they have chosen Mirabel HeliSupport to increase their proximity support in the east. Mirabel HeliSupport is a Transport Canada approved helicopter repair and maintenance facility who servicesa range of private/corporate customers in both Quebec and Eastern Canada.
“Increasing proximity support for our customers is very important, we are very pleased to officially announce Mirabel HeliSupport is an approved Airbus Helicopter Maintenance Centersays,” Mr. Benoit Marcoux, Director of Support and Services, Airbus Helicopters Canada. “Mirabel HeliSupport has built a solid reputation of quality work and offers proximity service for Eastern Canada and is an important part of the Airbus Helicopters Maintenance Center network.”
Mirabel HeliSupport has approval to perform maintenance and minor repairs on Airbus EC120, EC130 (B4 & T2) and AS350/355 range of aircraft. They will be performing routine and major maintenance and aircraft customizations including, interior, paint, avionics, optional equipment installations and maintenance level composite repairs.
“We are very pleased to become an authorised maintenance center, for Airbus Helicopters” says Mr. Patrice Chaput, Owner of Mirabel HeliSupport. “Having been in the aviation industry for many years, we know and recognize the quality and reputation that Airbus Helicopters has and welcome this opportunity to work alongside them and help extend Airbus Services to customers in the Quebec and Eastern Canada region.”
Mirabel Heli Support(www.mirabelhelisupport.com)
Mirabel HeliSupport owned and operated by Patrice Chaput and Luc Frenette, is strategically located near the Mirabel airport, in the Mirabel Helico facility. Proudly each member of the team has a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the helicopter industry, Mirabel HeliSupport is a ‘go to’ company known for its high standard of quality work in both the mechanical and aesthetic avionics fields. Mirabel HeliSupport specializes in repairs and major helicopter modifications, in addition to a team of qualified subcontractors who perform structural, avionics and paint work. Mirabel Heli Support is a Transport Canada approved avionics centre providing full turnkey quality solutions for all of its customers’ needs.
About Airbus Helicopters Canada (www.airbushelicopters.ca)
Airbus Helicopters Canada is a subsidiary of Airbus Helicopters and a leading supplier of helicopters in Canada. Our helicopters are used across the country in key parapublic and civil roles which include: law enforcement, emergency medical services, oil & gas, mining, firefighting, hydroelectric utilities, environmental surveys, tour and corporate transport. Airbus Helicopters was established in Fort Erie, Ontario in 1984 and has additional operations in Richmond, British Columbia and Montreal, Quebec as well as a support and customer service network in place to support a fleet of over 690 helicopters in the country. The company recently celebrated over 30 years of success in Canada.
About Airbus Helicopters (www.airbushelicopters.com)
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group. The company provides the most efficient civil and military helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in highly demanding environments. Flying more than 3 million flight hours per year, the company’s in-service fleet includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in 152 countries. Airbus Helicopters employs more than 23,000 people worldwide and in 2014 generated revenues of 6.5 billion Euros. In line with the company’s new identity, fully integrated into Airbus Group, Airbus Helicopters has renamed its product range replacing the former “EC” designation with an “H”.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator