The Whirly-Girls Scholarship Fund Board of Directors is excited to announce three new annual scholarship commitments for each of the 2015 and 2016 scholarship Programs.Two 5-day Crew Resource Management Instructor (CRMI) courses and one 4.5 hour online crew Resource Management (CRM) course are being provided and taught by leading industry expert Randy Mains.
2 x CRMI courses, 5 day, 40 hour helicopter-specific courses to be held at Oregon Aero teaching facility in Scappoose, Oregon located 30 minutes north of Portland (PDX) on the following dates:
- 1 x CRMI course July 16 — 20, 2015
- 1 x CRMI course September 17 — 21, 2015
These world- class 5 day,40 hour CRMI courses follow the recommendations of the FAA, Transport Canada, EU-OPS, JAR ICAO, EASA UK CAA AND CAMTS and will assist you to become a CRM Instructor within your organization.
Applicants for both CRMI courses will need to provide their own transport to Scappoose, Oregon and will be responsible for all hotel accommodation and meals. Local accommodation is available at $100 a night with transportation provided between the hotel and classroom.
For the CRMI Courses, preferred applicants will be currently flying HEMS (or intending to fly HEMS) holding CRM or AMRM (Air Medical Resource Management) certificates.
One 4.5-hour online CRM (Basic) course.
An interactive video conferencing session personally led by Randy Mains one-on-one over the web tailored to the candidate containing the elements specified by the FAA for Crew Resource Management Training or Air Medical Resource Management.
To apply for the July 16 – 20 2015 CRMI career development opportunity:
Applicants should be Whirly-Girls in good standing as at June 15, 2015.
- Submit a cover letter outlining your motivation for undertaking a CRMI course.
- Attachment a current CV ( Must include experience, ratings,flying hours, endorsements) and a clear scanned copy of your licences (including CRM or AMRM certificate).
- Email your letter and attachments to [email protected].
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week