Eagle Copters is pleased to announce FAA STC installation approval for its Generation II Digital Audio Systems in Airbus Helicopters H145 (MBB-BK117 D-2) rotorcraft. This certification complements their product installation STCs that encompass more than 47 popular models of both Part 27 and Part 29 rotorcraft.
For Law Enforcement applications, the system provides full access for up to 16 transceivers or receivers while providing repeater and multicast modes in a single control panel. With the ability to support 12 full function headsets and multiple ICS zones in a single router, it is more than up to the task of supporting both the light and medium type rotorcraft platforms. System requirements have increased for Law Enforcement users as to the amount of radios and headsets that a single system is required to handle. The Eagle Copters Generation II Digital Audio System has been providing many features and capabilities that the factory installed systems simply do not have.
“This has been an important ongoing process for us for over 15 years” said Eagle Copters Chief Technology Officer, Steve Cudnofskey. “For many agencies, the ability to re-sell their aircraft lateris very important to them. We make sure STCs for the installation of our products are provided in order to enhance the resale value of an agency’s aircraft at the end of their service life with the agency. This prevents the agency from needing to do the installation on the aircraft as ‘Public Use’ which reduces its value. The STC also makes installation and certification of the aircraft less costly for any user.”
Eagle Copters stands behind all of its products with an industry leading 3 year parts and labor warranty. Be sure to see all of Eagle Copters product offerings on the web at www.eaglecopters.com.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. is a private company specializing in sales, leasing, completions, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and product development of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at Calgary International Airport,with additional locations in Chile, Australia, and the United States. More information may be found at www.eaglecopters.com.
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted