Donald Trump has had one of his helicopters – a Sikorsky S76B – based in the UK since late June 2014 when it arrived by ship at Liverpool’s Seaforth Docks. Continued operations on an FAA “N” registration were intended, but with the helicopter targeted for use bringing customers in to Trump’s golf club investments around Scotland and Ireland, it was likely that it would move to the UK CAA “G” register before long. And so it has turned out.
Trump has two golf investments in Scotland through the creation of the new Trump International Golf Links near Aberdeen and the purchase of the famous Turnberry course on the west coast. Across the Irish Sea, Trump also owns Doonbeg Golf Club in County Clare, Ireland, which is being rebranded as “Trump International Golf Links & Hotel, Ireland“.
For the last 4-5 months, the Sikorsky S76B has been worked by Gama Aviation at Fairoaks, and has this week been re-registered from N76TE to G-TRMP. No doubt it will retain the bold TRUMP titles which are so much part of the Donald’s way of life.
Trump have confirmed to HeliHub.com that all flight operations are being provided by charter operator Cardinal Helicopter Services, based at City Airport & Heliport Manchester. Cardinal also operate a Sikorsky S76C++ on behalf of parent company Peel Holdings.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- Island Express Helicopters sues ATC over Kobe Bryant accident
- 25-Aug-20 N276TH Sikorsky S76C West Palm Beach, US-Florida
- Korea – Corporate operator Posco to make corporate S76s available for EMS work
- Sikorsky S76C – FAA AD 2020-0212 – RDAU software
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India